Paris City Tour with Seine Cruise
Take in the best of Parisian sights with this two hour, non stop tour of the City of Lights and then switch it up by admiring the landmarks and monuments of this historic city from the calm waters of the river Seine on an hour long cruise!
- An all-comprehensive tour that is perfect for first-time visitors to Paris
- Relax as the air-conditioned coach shows you Paris’ best - The Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Orsay Museum and many others
- Take in iconic sights like Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, Place de la Concorde Square, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe Paris
- Enjoy the scenic cruise along the Seine in a fully-glassed boat that starts at the Eiffel Tower
- Air-conditioned coach
- Headsets for commentary
- Admission for an hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Services of a bilingual (or trilingual) hostess
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
This non-stop tour is the best way to take in the iconic sights of the city at a single stretch. The best part of this experience is that you get to choose from multiple time slots. Hop aboard and drive the streets of Paris and take it the many attractions and monuments including the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Hôtel de Ville, Notre Dame de Paris cathedral, the Panthéon, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower and Les Invalides.
The entire tour last for a duration of two hours and once the sights have been visited and you have taken in the great and symbolic tourist locations across the city, you can make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
know before you go
Paris City Tour
- The city tour takes about 2 hours to complete.
- Tours are available at 10am, 12pm, and 3pm.
The tour will be conducted in an air-conditioned coach and is a non-stop tour. The tour includes an audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Dutch.
Seine River Cruise
Choose any departure time from 10am to 10:30pm. From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes. From October to March, every hour. year-round, there are no departures at 1pm and at 7:30pm.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris.
- Place de Sydney is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim
- RER C - Champ de Mars–Tour Eiffel
- Bus 82 - Champ de Mars
Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.