Ayutthaya Day Tour with Grand Pearl River Cruise Including Lunch
Take an unforgettable tour of the historic city of Ayutthaya with an English-speaking guide accompanying you. Cruise along the River of Kings, Chao Phraya, on the luxurious Grand Pearl Cruise Liner, as you enjoy a gourmet lunch buffet with cuisines from across the world. Learn and explore the vibrant history of Thailand as you catch sight of numerous temples and places of worship.
- Enjoy an unforgettable cruise over the Chao Phraya river as you travel from the historic city of Ayutthaya to Bangkok.
- An English speaking guide will accompany you during the cruise, giving you an excellent insight into the history and culture of the historic area.
- Relish some of the finest cuisines in all of Thailand with a lunch buffet on board the ultramodern cruise ship.
- Visit renowned attractions of Thailand such as Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, the largest temple in Thailand and the royal monastery of Wat Mahathat.
- With a pickup from your hotel, you can enjoy a hassle-free and laid-back experience, all the way to the site of the attraction.
- Catch unhindered views of landmarks from the open air decks of the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner, with plenty of photo opportunities to treasure this memory forever!
- Thai & International Buffet Lunch
- Coffee & Tea
- English speaking professional guide
- Live performance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bus transfer from Bangkok to Ayutthaya
- Entrance fees to various attractions
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Delight in a visit to the Holy city of Ayutthaya
You will depart from Bangkok by bus on the Grand Pearl coach at 7:30 AM. The bus will take you through the countryside of Thailand, and you will reach Bang Pa-In in about 90 minutes. The Summer Palace lies along the Chao Phraya river and has the renowned Aisawan Thipya-Art, a pavilion that is constructed in the center of a pond. You will also see the ruins of Wat Mahathat located in Ayutthaya. An English speaking guide will accompany you throughout, and give you great insight into the history of the area, as well as provide some captivating stories.
Tour the Heritage City of Ayutthaya
Next up is the city of Ayutthaya, known for its incredible history and once famous as the “Venice of the East.” Your guide will take you through the historical park where the ruins of the old city can still be seen. Massive monasteries and prang, or towers, give you some insight into past grandeur of the city. You will also explore the old Royal Palace located in Ayutthaya. Wat Phra Si Sanphet, which was considered to be one of the greatest and most beautiful temples in Thailand during its time. The temple has three Chedis or Stupas that contain relics and are an area for meditation. Next up is a visit to the Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit, which houses a 12.45 meter tall Buddha statue. The bronze statue is one of the biggest in Thailand and the serene interiors of the Wihan are very calming. Next up is a visit to Wat Lokayasutharam, an 800-meter walk away. Here you can see a massive statue of a reclining Buddha, with the head placed on a lotus.
Enjoy a Relaxing Cruise Over the Chao Phraya to Bangkok
You will then hop on board the Grand Pearl cruise ship with an open-air deck, allowing you to enjoy unobstructed views of the Thai countryside in the warm afternoon sun. You can catch sight of some famous landmarks such as Koh Kret island and Wat Mahathat from the Chao Phraya river as you travel downstream towards Bangkok. A vast array of Thai and other international cuisines are available for the buffet lunch, and you can delight in some gourmet dishes from across the world. As you reach the interiors of Bangkok, you can also see some of the city’s most famous sights such as Rama VIII Bridge, Wat Arun, Phra Pinklao Bridge, Wat Pho, Phra Buddha Yodfa Bridge, The Grand Palace, Krung Thon Bridge and many more! There will be a coffee break aboard the cruise liner at 3 PM. You will return to Bangkok at 4 PM, and be dropped off at the meeting point. You will thus have had a complete lesson on Thailand’s history and culture by the end of this fascinating tour.
know before you go
- Follow the dress code while visiting the temples to give respect. Please cover your knees and shoulders.
- The tour is available on all days of the week. The hotel pick up will be at some time between 6 AM and 7:15 AM depending on the location of the hotel. You can also arrive at the meeting point by 7:15 AM. The bus will depart from Bangkok at 7:30 AM.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 10 hours.
i miei biglietti
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Ayutthaya Day Tour with Grand Pearl River Cruise Including Lunch mobile voucher in your email shortly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder or notify us via email. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
River City Pier, 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station (S6) and then take Exit 3. Then take a taxi to River City Pier.
The Ayutthaya Day Tour with Grand Pearl River Cruise Including Lunch ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.