Phillip Island Winter Whale Cruise with Lunch
Explore the curious marine life of Phillip Island on this 4-hour excursion. A freshly cooked lunch lets you admire the scenery even more.
- Cruise along the picturesque coastline of Phillip Island to spot aquatic wildlife.
- Sail past the striking cliffs of Cape Woolamai and be greeted by the adorable animals.
- Spot Humpback and Southern Right Whales on their annual migration route.
- Spot playful dolphin pods, frolicking about in the sun.
- Try and spot curious seals and a host of sea birds, including the Wandering Albatross
- A freshly-prepared lunch onboard makes your wildlife spotting experience all the more memorable.
- 4-hr Philip Island coastal cruise
- Whale sightings
- Regular dolphin, seals & sea bird spotting
- Freshly-made lunch
- Tea/coffee with cake
- Hotel transfers
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Cruise past the sheer cliffs of Cape Woolamai and along the striking southern coastline of Phillip Island for a remarkable wildlife experience you won't forget. Spot Humpback and Southern Right whales on their annual migration route with this ticket. Be on the lookout for dolphin pods going about their days, frolicking in the sun. Get to see curious seals up close and a range of sea birds, including the Wandering Albatross. Home to all these amazing aquatic animals, Phillip Island promises quite the spotting adventure. As you spot marine life, enjoy a freshly-made lunch on board. Sip on tea or coffee and munch on snacks throughout.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed, but they are spotted approximately 80% of the time
- In certain sea conditions, vessel motion may cause motion sickness, please take precautions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather conditions. You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your redemption point is at 16 Beach Rd, Rhyll VIC 3923, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Lock Rd, a 1-min walk to the redemption point.
- Line Cowes - Wonthaggi Via San Remo & Anderson will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.