Moonlight Tour of the Colosseum with Arena Access
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Skip the long lines at the entrance and explore the arena level and the levels beneath!
- See the Colosseum in a different light on this original night walking tour
Take a complete walking tour of the Colosseum, accessing the Arena Floor and the underground led by professional and expert guides in a special charming atmosphere. Venture into the Colosseum underground and journey through the passages once walked by gladiators and animals before their battles.
You will walk through hidden paths, included the underground that allows you to descend into the hypogeum of the most famous and visited ancient monument in the world.
- The largest amphitheater to be ever built, the Colosseum holds the distinction of being a part of the Elite 7 wonders of the world list.
- Constructed of concrete and sand, this gigantic monument can house an estimated 80,000 spectators in one meeting. * * * The Colosseum continues to stand strong and attracts millions of visitors each year.
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- The meeting point for Colosseum is Arch of Constantine next to the Colosseum, Look for assistants with white and pink t- shirts with the logo "I Love Rome"
- Skip-the-line admission
- Professional guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
I Miei Biglietti
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID. All members of your party must carry valid ID to present at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.