Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palantine Hill Group Tour
- Experience the grandeur of ancient Rome as you explore the iconic Colosseum, one of the world’s most impressive and well-known ancient monuments
- Skip the lines at the Colosseum and spend more time discovering the historic structure
- Get fast track entry into the Roman Forum and be awed by the relics of the first sewage system built in 6th century, Roman temples, basilicas and the Senate and the navel of the world
- Be stunned by a spectacular view of the largest stadium ever built- Circus Maximus, from Palantine Hill
Experience what Ancient Rome was like on this fascinating tour that will transport you to that time. Enter the impressive Colosseum, one of the world’s most impressive ancient monuments and now a symbol of Rome’s eternity. Admire the intricacies on the Arch of Constantine before moving to the Roman Forum where you can see incredible things like the first sewage system, built in 6th century BC and other relics. Move on to the magnificent Imperial Palace on the Palantine Hill and enjoy the view from the terrace that overlooks Circus Maximus- the largest stadium ever built. Witness the beauty of the ancient city by exploring the exquisite Renaissance and Baroque areas that have ruins of various Roman theatres, baths and stadiums.
- Professional tour guide
- Skip the line access into the Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum
- Tickets and all reservation fees for the Colosseum, Palatine and Roman Forum
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and Beverages
I Miei Biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Meeting point is in front of the Tourist Information Point on Via dei Fori Imperiali. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with Alwaysrome logo
- The closest Metro stop is BlueLine B (Colosseo )