Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Walk through the historical streets of Amsterdam with an expert guiding you
- Visit De Jordaan, the heart of Dutch culture
- Learn from some fascinating accounts about the Golden Age, Dutch art, urban development and other contemporary topics
- Head over to Dam Square and the Royal Palace of Amsterdam
- Visit the Begijnhof, an inner city court with dwellings from the 16th century
- Stroll through the De Wallen in the evening, the Red Light District of Amsterdam
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverage
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Discover the unique and liberal city of Amsterdam in the best way possible - by walking through its streets!
Your guide will take you through the most famous parts of Amsterdam. You will walk through the popular neighborhood, De Jordaan where once the typical folk culture flourished in the narrow streets and small town houses.
Head over to Dam Square and the magnificent palace, the real heart of Amsterdam. The Begijnhof, an inner city court with dwellings from the 16th century, remains an interesting part of Amsterdam with its unique atmosphere. At the Begijnhof you will find the imposing and restored wooden house that dates back to 1528, one of the oldest houses in the Netherlands.
The final leg of the tour takes you for a visit to the Red Light District, De Wallen.
i miei biglietti
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Please ensure you are at the venue point 20 mins prior to departure
Comfortable shoes are recommended