BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Tickets
Enjoy unlimited access to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai for one day and experience the spectacular rides including the world's tallest swing ride, the Bollywood SkyFlyer.
- Indulge in some Bollywood-inspired shopping and entertainment.
- Treat yourself to the thrills of an immersion tunnel and motion coaster simulation.
- Learn about the art of filmmaking at the Bollywood Film Studio.
- Admission to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
- Enjoy all the attractions at the park
- Unlimited access to the rides and entertainment at the park
- Free parking at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Make your way to the first theme park in the world that’s dedicated to all things Bollywood. Put your desi on and celebrate with 16 rides and attractions over five blockbuster-inspired zones filled with experiences fit for little ones who love living BIG at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai.
For the maharanis and maharajahs-in-the-making, the Champaner carnival is the ideal place to be. There is a Ferris wheel, a carousel, and mini-fair games made especially for future heroes and heroines, where you can practice by soaring through India with Krrish or battling RA.One. And if you're looking to be a true Bollywood hero for a day, the park has several interactive stage experiences that will have you doing some toe-tapping, body-shaking moves!
Meanwhile, visitors who are young (and the young-at-heart) can take a break from the fast-paced world of Bollywood and enjoy some amazing Indian delicacies at the eateries here. Think pukka Mumbai chaat, set in train compartments, behind massive elephants…It doesn't get more Indian than that. There are plenty of options for kids too. So, buy your tickets today to skip the queues and dive into filmi magic!
know before you go
- Bollywood Parks Dubai is part of Dubai Parks and Resorts. Click here for combo tickets to include the other parks: Motiongate Dubai, LEGOLAND, and LEGOLAND Waterpark.
- On arrival at Dubai Parks and Resorts make your way through Riverland, the dining and entertainment district that connects our theme parks to each other, and head to the entrance of BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai to start your day. When you arrive at the park, we recommend that you pick up a map and check the daily entertainment schedule posted in the park to plan out your day and make the most of your visit. All of the daytime live entertainment, rides, and attractions in the park are included in the price of your ticket, so you are free to explore the park at your leisure with unlimited access to all of the rides on the day of your visit.
Daily from 3pm to 11pm.
Children below the age of 3 enter for free.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced-price tickets during checkout.
i miei biglietti
You will receive an email with your Bollywood Parks Dubai tickets shortly. You may display your ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance to the venue on the day of the experience.
Bollywood Parks Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the busiest roads in Dubai.
Taxis and the metro are the most convenient ways to get to Motiongate Dubai.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at Ibn Battuta Metro Station. From there, catch the RTA Bus - DPR1 to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The cost of the bus journey is AED 5.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at UAE Exchange Station. From there, catch a taxi for the short distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The taxi fare will be approximately AED 40.
Taxis in Dubai are licensed, efficient, reliable, and inexpensive. Taxis can be hailed down, ordered at your hotel, or booked via the Road Transport Authority hotline (042080808).
Uber and the local equivalent Careem are also available.
From downtown Dubai, a taxi with either 4 or 6 people carpooling/sharing will cost approximately AED 100. From Dubai Marina, the fare will be approximately AED60. From Dubai International Airport the fare will be approximately AED 120.
Drop off is at two points: VIP Parking & Taxi Center (Drop off area – French Village).
This ticket is valid for the date selected during the checkout. However, it offers maximum flexibility as it can be rescheduled.