Eiffel Tower Guided Tour With Interactive Experience & Optional Summit
Make the most of your time at Gustave Eiffel’s masterpiece on this immersive tour and optimize your wait time with a top-of-the-line interactive system, where your guide will share in real-time plenty of videos, photos, and much more! Use your vacation time judiciously by viewing the city from a few floors up (the 1st and 2nd with the option of seeing views from the summit as well!)
- Get a chance to view the vibrant city of Paris from a spectacular vantage point most people miss out on.
- You will be accompanied by a professional guide with the provision of individually distributed tablets that you get to use throughout the tour.
- Spend 1.5-2 hours climbing the Eiffel Tower and experience Paris from a unique vantage point.
- Enjoy the option of going to the Summit and marveling at the breathtaking panorama from the highest spot Paris has to offer.
- This tour is hosted by an English speaking guide.
- Eiffel Tower Climbing Experience.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Individual interactive tablets.
- Small group of 12 or less.
- Stair entrance tickets.
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to the Summit via elevator (optional).
- Skip-the-Line access.
polizza di cancellazione
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
View the Vibrant City of Paris from a Spectacular Vantage Point
What a shame it’d be to travel all the way to Paris and not seeing the Eiffel Tower. Unveiled in 1889 by its creator and only meant to stick around for 20 years, the Tower has outlived its initial estimate by constantly evolving throughout its existence, by transmitting radio signals and then by being renovated and adapted to host important events and dignitaries. Now, a century and a score later, the Tower has been visited by 250 million people and is visited by 7 million people every year, making it the most visited paid monument in the world.
Benefit from an Interactive System to Keep You Busy While You Wait
The Eiffel Tower is one of Paris' most visited attractions. It is a given that we may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator of the Eiffel. So to keep you busy, individually distributed tablets with a top-of-the-line interactive system shall allow you to access photos, videos and more, that your guide will share real-time! This beautiful journey you’re about to embark upon by foot will have you marveling about the great Gustave Eiffel and his brilliant masterpiece. You will make your wait straight to the second floor. Don't worry though, you will get to visit the first floor on your way down. Once on the first floor, the picturesque view of the City of Lights will have you begging for more. Guiding your every step will be your tour guide, throwing in historical facts every now and then, tastefully laced with humor. For all you architecture buffs and history geeks visiting this iconic monument, we guarantee that this is bound to be your favorite part!
Spend Upto Two Hours Climbing the Eiffel Tower, and Perhaps Even its Summit!
Embrace the daredevil in you as you walk across the glass floor, 57 meters above ground level. Seal the deal by taking some memorable snaps. Taking to the stairs again, the higher you go, the better the view. The observation deck on the 2nd floor will have you gawking at the Notre Dame and the Champs Elysees. But the fun doesn’t stop here. Optionally, step out of the ordinary, and see Paris in all its glory from the Summit with elevator access
know before you go
know before you go
Please be aware that we may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy and some lines could form at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator. This tour is typically scheduled to last for 2-2.5 hours, though wait times at security checks can sometimes increase the tour duration. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience.
In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of summit access. Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite.
In the next step of the booking, you will be asked to choose between two ticket options. Depending on which option you select, your experience will vary slightly.
- 2nd Floor Access With Interactive Experience: Soak in the beauty of Paris while viewing the city from breathtaking locations with an immersive interactive experience. Climb your way up to the first two floors of the Eiffel tower, walk across the glass floor, and don’t forget to take loads of pictures.
- Summit Access With Interactive Experience: Instead of settling for just the first two floors of the Eiffel Tower, bask in the elegance of the summit. This option involves traveling an additional floor by lift and viewing Paris from the single breathtaking panoramic spot of the city, along with your interactive experience.
Timings and Availability
This guided tour of the Eiffel Tower starts at 9:15 AM, 2:00 PM, 5:30 PM and 9:00 PM on all 7 days of the week. Please reach 15 minutes before the scheduled start time at the conveniently located meeting point (more details to follow) to meet your guide.
You must meet your guide at the History Group shop at 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France.
History Group Store is just a 5-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower at 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais (See map below). The tour departs from this location 15 mins prior to the designated start time from 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. We suggest you get here early.
This experience involves a lot of walking and climbing. We highly recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes in order to full enjoy this experience.
As this experience involves a lot of walking, we do not recommend it for persons with mobility impairment. The top of the tower is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
i miei biglietti
i miei biglietti
You will receive an email with your Eiffel Tower Guided Tour With Interactive Experience & Optional Summit mobile voucher shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.