Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, Seine Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show
Enjoy access to two of the most notable sights in Paris. With this magnificent combo of activities, you will get to know the length and breadth of this city's vibrant culture, first by dining at the iconic Eiffel Tower, embarking on an enchanting cruise upon the Seine river and finally, witnessing the world famous cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge!
- Dine at one of the finest restaurants in the city, located on the first level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Feast on a sumptuous French meal with magnificent, panoramic views of the City of lights and enjoy the Parisien ambiance that would make this an experience worth remembering.
- Marvel at Paris' popularized landmarks that have been immortalized in film, from the water as you cruise along the majestic river Seine.
- Experience an exciting evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret, in a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (drinks included)
- Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the Seine River (one hour)
- Moulin Rouge show with a 1/2 bottle of Champagne/ glass of Champagne (depending on the variant chosen.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Transport to your hotel at the end of the tour (depending on the variant chosen)
- Hotel pick-up.
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Eiffel Tower Dinner
Your experience begins as soon as you depart for the Eiffel Tower. You will be driven to the Eiffel where you will head straight to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. As you enjoy a scrumptious 3-course meal at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, you will be able to enjoy the sights of Paris from the most desirable vantage point in Paris.
Once your wonderful dinner and Eiffel experience is over, you will head straight for an hour long cruise along the River Seine. On a glass-topped boat with terrace, you will be able to marvel at some of the most stunning Parisian attractions and soak in the beauty of these stunningly lit monuments basking along the banks of the river. The audio guide present on your cruise will educate you further about this magnificent city.
Some of the monuments that you will be able to catch are:
The Louvre Museum
Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral
The Orsay Museum and others
Moulin Rouge Show
End your memorable evening sipping on some champagne as you take in the Burlesque show at the iconic Moulin Rouge Cabaret Bar.
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, your night will be one of French extravagance as the beautiful dancers present the enigmatic ‘Féerie’ show. Féerie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited worldwide.
know before you go
This tour is available daily at 6:15 PM. The tour takes about 7.5 hours to complete, including the Cabaret show.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your show's start time in order to get your desired seats.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloakroom at the theatre where you can store your belongings.
Children under the age of six are not allowed into the Moulin Rouge. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations
For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Choice of Starters
- Velouté of Puy green lentils, duck foie gras and black truffle coulis
- King prawns in mild spices, celeriac remoulade and grapefruit with pomegranate seed vinaigrette
- Trout marinated in Manakara peppercorns, fromage blanc with herbs and a citrus fruit reduction
- Duck foie gras au naturel, quince and white balsamic vinegar marmelade served with toasted brioche
Choice of Main Courses
- Cod steak and seasonal vegetables cooked in a shellfish bouillon
- Fillet of sea bream à la plancha, risotto-style spelt, sautéed Chinese artichoke and a beurre blanc sauce with violet mustard
- Roasted poultry supreme with herbs served in its own juices, salsify, grenaille potatoes and Parmesan shavings
- Tender beef steak with mashed potatoes, confit of onions, mushrooms and red wine sauce
Cheese or Choice of Desserts
- Selection of mature cheeses
- Profiterole, vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce
- Mont-blanc 'our way', candied chestnut chips and mandarin orange
- Crousti Eiffel with Guanaja chocolate, biscuit brownie and creamed Jivara chocolate
- Feuilleté with poached pears and light walnut crème
Choice of Drinks/ Wine
- Château La Pierrière - AOC Bordeaux (red wine)
- Bordeaux Kressmann Monopole - AOC Bordeaux (white wine)
- Les Celliers de Ramatuelle - AOP Côtes de Provence (rosé wine)
- Mineral water and coffee
Example of menu, subject to modification
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Show your ticket at Paris Seine La Marina.
- Address: Port de Solférino - 1 rue de la Légion d’Honneur 75007 Paris.
- Meet your guide, who will be holding a Paris City Vision sign, at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Seine River.
- RER C - Musée d'Orsay
- Bus 73 - Musée d'Orsay
Your tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.