Singapore Flyer Premium Sky Dining
Experience the very best that Singapore has to offer as you catch sight of its renowned landmarks 165 meters above the ground! With comfort and features like any other observation wheel, the Singapore Flyer stands apart! Relish an exclusive dinner in the sky, with full butler service, seated inside a luxurious capsule aboard the Singapore Flyer.
- Savor a 4-course dinner aboard the Singapore Flyer capsule, as you see the incredible city from the sky!
- With an in-flight host, you are guaranteed a memorable dinner service from the world's 2nd largest observation wheel.
- The 1-hour long ride will include 2 rotations on the wheel, giving you ample photo opportunities and chances to catch sight of your favorite landmarks.
- Catch sight of the iconic Singapore landmarks such as the Marina Bay Sands, the Raffles Palace, the Empress Palace and Merlion Park.
- Seated up to 165 meters above ground, you can see stunning panoramic views of Singapore and even parts of Malaysia, over the Strait of Johor.
- Revel in a unique experience, as you witness the magnificent city-state lit up after dark!
- Choose between Western, Oriental and Vegetarian menus
- In-flight host
- Express Boarding
- 4-course meal including Dessert, Tea and Coffee
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
See Singapore From the Sky
The Singapore Flyer is the world’s second largest observation wheel and reaches a maximum height of 165 meters from the ground. The capsule is lavishly designed, giving you the best views of the city as the observation wheel move around. Full-length glass panels are present all around, giving you unhindered views of Singapore. The capsules are all air-conditioned, and your comfort is of utmost priority. You can see up to 28 miles in the distance, including some of the neighboring islands of Malaysia and Indonesia. You will be able to catch sight of the state-of-the-art sporting facility, the Singapore National Stadium along with its massive free-spanning dome.
Delight in a scrumptious 4-course Dinner
While you move along on the Singapore Flyer, you can enjoy a fine dinner service along with an in-flight host. The feeling of relishing some of the finest cuisines in all of Singapore as you soar into the sky is unmatched and is something that you cannot forget. Dessert, Coffee and Tea are included in the dinner, ensuring that you have a full-fledged Singapore Flyer experience.
Explore Singapore with FLYER 360+
An interactive exhibit, called FLYER 360+ will give you a visual tour of Singapore’s most famous landmarks. At the touch of your fingertips, you will be able to unveil the history and the various stories associated with each of these attractions. In addition to the 360-degree views of Singapore, you will also be able to discover the intricate details of Singapore and its architectural wonders.
know before you go
- Singapore Flyer is open for visitors from 23 July 2020
- Singapore Flight (basic) tickets will only be available for purchase and redemption at Travel Trade Concierge from Thursday, 6 August 2020
- Please arrive at the Guest Service Lounge on Level 1 of the Singapore Flyer at least 30 minutes in advance of the flight time
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted for the Sky Dining
You can choose from the following menus
- Western Menu ( Main Courses Selections - Fish or Lamb )
- Oriental Menu ( Main Courses Selections - Chicken )
- Vegetarian Menu ( Main Courses Selections - Chinese Zucchini and Chestnuts )
For more details about the menu, please refer to this document.
Timings (Updated 2020)
Thu - Sun and public holidays: 3 PM – 9 PM (last admission at 8.30 PM)
Guest Services Lounge
Thu - Sun and public holidays: 2.30 PM – 9 PM
Travel Trade Concierge
Thu - Sun and public holidays: 2.45 PM – 8.15 PM
i miei biglietti
How To Redeem Your Ticket
Your Singapore Flyer Premium Sky Dining mobile ticket will be sent 24 hours prior to the date of your experience. Please display this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Singapore Flyer, 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
- Get off at Aft S'pore Flyer using buses 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 56, 75, 77, 97, 97e, 171, 195, 195A, 960, 960e, 961C, NR2, NR5, NR7, and NR8.
- Get off at Promenade Station using Downtown Line DT15 or Circle Line CC4.
The Singapore Flyer Premium Sky Dining ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.