Combo: MOTIONGATE™ Dubai + Dubai Safari Park Tickets
Book this money-saver combo to dive into a world of innovation and storytelling at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, and explore a fascinating wildlife sanctuary at Dubai Safari Park.
- Enjoy access to two top Dubai experiences with this 2-in-1 combo ticket.
- Immerse yourself in best-in-brand entertainment from 3 of the greatest Hollywood studios.
- Go on action-packed rides inspired by epic movies like John Wick and The Hunger Games.
- Live your fantasy of playing the hero in your favorite Hollywood film.
- Meet wildlife rarely seen in the Arabian desert at the 119-hectare Dubai Safari Park.
- Enjoy access to 5 different villages of the Park, including African Village and Asian Village.
- See Nile crocodiles, Arabian wolves, Komodo dragons, and many more fascinating species.
- Check out the special area where kids can interact with animals and learn more about them.
- Admission to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai
- Enjoy all attractions at the park
- Unlimited access to the rides and entertainment at the park
- Free parking at Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Safari Park
- Entry into Dubai Safari Park
- Explorer Village (on your own)
- African Village
- Asian Village including bird shows
- Kids Farm
- Explorer Village including a bird show, giraffe feeding & hippo aquarium
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Visit MOTIONGATE™ Dubai to discover thrills and exciting fun at every corner. Experience the best of Hollywood at the family-friendly attraction, right from live shows and immersive attractions like Kung Fu Panda: Unstoppable Awesomeness and Now You See Me: High Roller to stomach-dropping rides like The Hunger Games’ Capitol Bullet Train.
Have the time of your life battling by the side of Ghostbusters to save New York, fly with Toothless the dragon, or team up with the Zoosters at Madagascar: Mad Pursuit. Or, you can simply spend hours having fun in the gigantic and air-conditioned Dreamworks zone. Are you a fan of Jock Wick films? The John Wick: Open Contract ride will let you experience the thrill of Wick's adventure through a 4D track that offers freestyle spins and take you 10 stories high! Don't forget to grab yourself some exclusive movie merchandise from an incredible collection.
Dubai Safari Park
Dubai Safari Park is a total immersive wildlife experience that begins at the gate. Step in and see for yourself the magical world created within the Dubai Safari. See the different environments, different villages, and a diverse range of flora and fauna all around you as you explore the different zones within the venue. With 2,500 animals such as lions, cheetahs, tigers, elephants, bears, and many more, Dubai Safari promises to be a highlight in Dubai’s vast tourism repertoire. Apart from watching the animals you can also partake in the interactive exhibits or explore the other exhibits over the park.
Your ticket offers access to the African Village, Asian Village (with access to bird shows), Arabian Desert Safari, Kids Farm, Wadi, and Explorer Village. You can also upgrade your tickets for other experiences in Dubai Safari Park by paying extra charges at the attraction.
Dubai Safari Park is massive and covers a total of 119 hectares. To make transportation easy, an entire fleet of eco-friendly vehicles is present in the park including trains, buses, and vehicles.
Click here for detailed map route.
know before you go
- Some rides/attractions may be closed due to technical, weather, operational, or general maintenance reasons on the day of your visit. Please check at the gate for the most up-to-date information.
- On arrival at Dubai Parks and Resorts make your way through Riverland, the dining and entertainment district that connects our theme parks to each other and head to the entrance of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai to start your day. When you arrive at the park, we recommend that you pick up a map and check the daily entertainment schedule posted in the park to plan out your day and make the most of your visit. All of the daytime live entertainment, rides, and attractions in the park are included in the price of your ticket, so you are free to explore the park at your leisure with unlimited access to all of the rides on the day of your visit.
- Select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
- Dragon Flame Grill Restaurant will be closed until further notice.
- All attractions will close 30 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
Dubai Safari Park
- Restaurants and Cafes: Outside food, apart from infant food, is not permitted in Dubai Safari Park. Dubai Safari Park offers a large variety of cuisines and cafes, all with authentic flavors and a wide range of choices. You may visit any of the 7 restaurants all with different cuisines or indulge in the street food experience at the venue.
- Parking: There are over 3,500 parking spots in 3 different areas which are all free of charge. Visitors will be transferred from parking areas to the main gate and vice versa at no cost. However, you may purchase any of the 350 VIP parking lots with closer access to the park for an additional AED 50. These parking lots are covered with solar panels.
- Shopping: The park has souvenir shops located within the premises from where you can purchase exclusive branded souvenirs. Make sure you stop by and pick up a toy either at the main gate or in the African Village.
- Miscellaneous: The venue also provides ancillary facilities such as free Wi-Fi, Baby Changing Facility, Prayer Rooms, and more.
Dubai Safari Park Map
Click here for the Dubai Safari Map.
- Sun to Thu - 12pm to 8pm.
- Fri and Sat - 12pm to 9pm.
Dubai Safari Park
- Daily 9am to 5pm (last admission at 3:30pm).
- The last bus for Safari Journey departs at 4:30pm.
Ramadan Operating Hours
- Daily from 10am to 6pm.
- In effect until May 1st included.
Birds Show: 12pm (Located in Explorer Village Theater)
Amazing Creatures of the World 3pm (Located in Asian Village Theater)
Birds of Prey Show 4pm (Located in Birds of Prey Square)
Giraffe Feeding 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, & 4pm (Located in Explorer Village)
Birds Feeding 12pm, and 3:45pm (Located in Kids Farm)
Goat Feeding 11:30am, and 4:15pm (Located in Kids Farm)
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the same at each ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your tickets at MOTIONGATE™ Dubai.
- Address: Park and Resorts - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Safari Park
- Redeem your tickets at Dubai Safari Park.
- Address: Al Warqa 5 at the Hatta road, Opposite Dragon Mart Dubai.