Private Reichstags Tour with guide
Get exciting insider facts, authentic stories, and memorable views, all on this special guided tour of the renowned Reichstag, Germany's time-honored seat of parliament known for its dramatic history!
- Explore one of the most famous Houses of Parliament with a visit to Reichstag
- Enjoy a private tour of the entire building at a time of your choice
- With a knowledgable guide by your side, delve into the rich history and culture of the Reichstag
- Catch stunning panoramic views of Berlin from atop the dome of the Reichstag Building
- Learn about Germany’s Bundestag in a comprehensive 40-minute presentation at the plenar hall
- Admission into the Reichstag Building
- 1-hour walking tour
- Qualified and motivated tour guide
- 360-degree views from the Cupola
- Free entry into Plenar Hall
- 40-minute presentation on Bundestag
- Food and snacks
- Transfers to and from the attraction
- At the time of booking, specify the start time and date you'd like to take the tour on.
- Date confirmations depend on the availability of the Reichstag. In case of a cancellation of the Reichstag, a suitable alternative date will be provided as soon as possible.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired language of the tour:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule
The Reichstag is one of the most famous Houses of Parliament in the world, having been completed in 1894. Since the Reichstag building became the seat of the Bundestag again in 1999, many have flocked over to witness its dramatic history. The building underwent perilous times: the imperial era, crisis, civil-war like conditions, two world wars, revolutions, the German division, and reunification after almost 40 years. This colossal building bears the blotches of history and has withstood the test of time!
A licensed guide will accompany your group during the private tour, giving you memorable insight into the Reichstag and its role in German history. You will start by making your way to the top of the world-famous glass dome where you can enjoy a fantastic 360-degree panorama of the city. In addition to a thorough lesson in history, you will also get some insider information on politicians and lobbies. In the end, you can enjoy a 40-minute presentation about the Bundestag for free at the plenar hall, and get insight into the political chapters of the country. While respecting serious issues and historical events, this tour also hopes to entertain in a fun way! Inducing a familiar and safe environment, the guide will ensure to leave you amazed and laughing!
know before you go
- Please note that this tour is conducted in German ONLY. Due to highly complex political topics excellent German language skills are required.
- All visitors must undergo an inspection of personal data in advance and go through security control onsite. All guests are therefore required to provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building. Please provide full names (not just initials) and the date of birth of all participants.
- Ensure you bring along your passport or an ID card for proof of age.
- Oversized luggage will not be allowed inside the building
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- Make your way to the meeting point in front of the restaurant "Berlin Pavillon" (at the flagpoles). Scheidemannstraße 1, 10557 Berlin.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.