Combo: Disneyland® Paris + Palace of Versailles Tickets
Save big with this combo ticket, and get access to Disneyland® Paris and skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles!
Seleziona il tuo tipo di biglietto
- Add some extra sparkle to your Parisian visit by seeing two famous attractions with one money-saving combo ticket.
- Visit Disneyland® Paris and see its different themed areas with a 1-day ticket.
- Access one or both themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park).
- If you're going as a group of 4 to 6 people, upgrade to the 1-Day Friends and Family ticket that lets you access either one of the two parks (offer only valid from 17th June to 30th September 2021).
- As for the Palace of Versailles, your skip-the-line entry allows you to avoid the long lines.
- Learn about the French monarchy, particularly about King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- Roam around the gardens and explore 250 acres of gorgeously landscaped lawns and fountains.
- Tickets to Disneyland® Paris
- Access to one or both of its themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles
polizza di cancellazione
Questi biglietti non possono essere cancellati o riprogrammati.
Take advantage of a 1-day ticket and visit Disneyland® Paris, also known as Euro Disney Resort. Make most of this opportunity and explore either one of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park or both. Walk through the five different themed sections — Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, U.S.A. These sections have their own iconic attractions such as the Sleeping Beauty Castle, structures of great European personalities, and the old mining town. Additionally, you can also try the different types of rides like Big Thunder Mountain, RC Racer, and the Crush's Coaster.
Palace of Versailles
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles.
After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. Stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. Next, stop by the Estate of Marie Antoinette and discover the life and antics of the Queen at the Petit Trianon. Walk around the Village of the Queen and English gardens, then see where Marie Antoinette built her own house, a Mill, a Preparation Dairy, a Cave, a Belvedere, and the magnificent Temple of Love where lovers get engage. At the Carrosses Gallery, travel back in time as you explore carriages, coaches, sculptures, and other artifacts left behind by the French Monarch.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Disney 1 Park + Versailles Entry
- Disney 2 Parks + Versailles Entry
- Disney Friends, Family + Versailles Entry
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Friends and Family ticket is only available from 17th June until 30th September 2021. This ticket is valid for individuals only, with a minimum purchase of 4 tickets and limited to 6 tickets per order.
Palace of Versailles
- Please note that masks are mandatory.
- Starting times apply for the Palace entrance alone.
- Please note that the last admission to the Palace will be at 5:30 PM. These are not timed tickets, so you may go as you please.
- This ticket is valid for one-time entry only.
- Please note that you will have to choose Passport entry with or without the Musical Gardens/Musical Fountain Show in the next step of the booking. On the dates when there are Musical Fountain Shows, you will only be able to purchase the Passport which includes access to the shows. On days without the shows, you will only be able to purchase the Passport without access to the Musical Gardens/Musical Fountain Show.
- With these tickets, you will be able to skip the ticket office and head straight to the entrance at Gate A. However, please know that depending on the day of your visit, there may be a security wait of anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Note that you can only visit the gardens & Trianon Palace before or after the Grand Apartments visit. The time allocated to you grants you a reserved entrance for the Grand Apartments, but you are free to visit the Trianon Palace & gardens whenever you like.
- It is recommended that you visit the Grand Apartments after 3 PM and visit the Trianon Palace & Gardens before that.
- The gardens close promptly at 5:30 PM on Saturdays during the Nocturnal Fountain show. The passport ticket does not include access to the night fountains, so make sure you book your ticket upstream if you wish to join.
- Mon-Fri: 9:30 AM- 6:00 PM
- Sat & holidays: 9:30 AM- 8:00 PM
- Sun: 9:30 AM- 7:00 PM
Extra Magic Times will remain available from 8:30 AM- 9:30 PM
Disneyland® Paris is open throughout the year. The opening and closing times may vary based on the season, and can be found here.
Palace of Versailles
- Tue to Fri: 9.30 AM, 1.30 PM, and 4.30 PM.
- Tue-Fri from 10 AM - 7 PM
- Fountains show starts from 22 May 2021 and will be running during weekends only.
- Sat & Sun: from 10 AM - 7 PM
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Disneyland® Paris.
- Address: Bd de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France.
Palace of Versailles
- Redeem your ticket at the Palace of Versailles.
- Address: Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.