London Eye Standard Experience + The Monument
- At 450ft high, the London Eye is the world's highest observation wheel and has 32 Capsules, each carrying 25 guests
- Spectacular views of London spanning 25 miles in all directions
- Take a cruise on the River Thames, passing the Houses of Parliament, Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral.
- Visit The Monument, a Grade I listed building dedicated to the London Fire
- Admission to London Eye
- London Eye 4D Experience
- Admission to The Monument
The London Eye is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and offers the highest public viewing point in London after The Shard. Located opposite The Big Ben and the houses of Parliament, the wheel offers breathtaking views of the London and its famous landmarks. After a 30 minute ride on the Eye, you will get a chance to visit The Monument. The Monument to the Great Fire of London is a column near the northern end of London Bridge which commemorates the Great Fire of London.
i miei biglietti
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes via email. Please carry a printed copy of the same to the venue.
Items like motorcycle helmets,large bags/suitcases or rucksacks,skateboards and rollerblades,tripods (unless agreed in advance with the London Eye) and baby buggies cannot be taken on board the London Eye.
Children of 13 years or younger must be accompanied by an Adult in order to climb the Monument.
Please note that in order to preserve the Monument’s original structure, visitors with large bags are requested to leave these at the base of the staircase.