Laguna Waterpark Tickets With Meal Voucher
Discover one of the most exhilarating water parks in the world, as you encounter free falls and twists around the numerous water-themed rides in Laguna Waterpark. Experience a wide range of attractions, from zero-gravity rides in the tubular waterslides and optical illusions of going over the edge to a lazy drift along the aptly named Lazy River around the water park.
- Enjoy a day full of fun and adventure, at the La Mer beach.
- Kick back and unwind in the Relax Zone, where there is an infinity pool, lazy river, and cabanas.
- Bask in the adrenaline rush as you try the WaveOz 180, one of three surf experiences in the world!
- Your ticket also includes a meal voucher that you can redeem before 5pm.
- The meal includes a choice of beef/chicken/vegetable burger, fries, and soft drink or water.
- Access to all rides, play areas, and the beach
- Access to the exclusive Relax zone
- Food and beverage voucher that is valid until 5pm (The meal includes a choice of beef/chicken/vegetable burger + fries + soft drink or water)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Nestled in the contemporary-designed beach of La Mer, Laguna Waterpark is nothing short of a journey into the land of adrenaline. The Waterpark is divided into five main regions. Exclusive access to the beach is also available, giving you the chance to relax on the warm sand as you gaze at the serene ocean.
The waterslide complex at the park has five different waterslides. Optical illusions, twists and turns, and free-falls abound on these slides. Free falls are guaranteed to give you a thrilling ride, as you plunge into the water below. One of the crowd favorites is the Loop. Enclosed in translucent fiberglass, you can experience a complete 360-degree loop, as you catch sights of the water park. True to its name, the Lazy River allows you to take a relaxing ride, as you sit on a tube and go around the park. Overhead showers and rapids on this trip will make it difficult for you to stay dry. The star attraction, though, is the WaveOz 180, a colossal wave-producing water chamber that is great for beginners and veterans alike. Fantastic views of the sea can be caught as you try to maintain your balance on the treacherous waters. For kids, a special children’s zone, consisting of the Splash Pad and the AquaPlay Rain Fortress is present. Clear sights for parents ensure that they can keep an eye on their little ones at all times.
At the end of it all, head over to the Relax zone and lounge on the cabanas that come with direct access to the beach along with an Infinity Edge Pool and a Lazy River. You can also check out some shopping and dining options here.
know before you go
- Tue - Sun - 10am to 6pm.
- Closed on Mon.
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- The venue closes at 4pm on Thursday for general tickets.
- Ladies night is from 6pm to 11pm every Thursday.
Rules and Restrictions
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn inside the park at all times.
- Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags before entry into the park.
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing counter and exchange it for a wristband to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Laguna Waterpark Entrance.
- Address: La Mer - Jumeirah 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get down at Century Plaza 1 or Century Plaza 2 using buses #8, #9, #88, C10 or X28 and walk towards the beach.
You can visit Laguna Waterpark any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.