Kennedy Space Center Explore Tour
Enjoy close-up viewing and in-depth information about the Kennedy Space Center and space travel!
- This KSC Explore Tour is not your average bus tour of the NASA Grounds.
- Enjoy great insight into the past, present, and future of space flight.
- Soak up the sights, sounds and sensations felt on a shuttle launch.
- Take pictures of yourself at the Space Shuttle Atlantis, and experience the power of space travel.
- As you explore the NASA grounds, view the icons of the NASA flight operations.
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista areas
- Entry into Kennedy Space Center
- KSC Explore Tour
- Professional guide/driver
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
At the main visitor center complex, you'll first spot the Space Shuttle Atlantis, a spacecraft only astronauts have seen before. The payload bay doors are open, making it look like it was floating in space. This interactive model lets you experience the sensation of floating in space. Continue to explore exhibits like Heroes and Legends, sit for an IMAX movie, and walk through the rocket garden.
Your Explore Tour begins on a bus with a space expert guide. You'll make several stops along the way, where you can take pictures. Notice spaceflight operations like the Vehicle Assembly Building, historic Launch Complex 39, and disembark for a view of the launch pads used by NASA’s commercial partners such as SpaceX and ULA. By the end of your tour, you'll have much insight into minute details and fascinating facts about space travel.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Big bags/luggage pieces are not permitted inside.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Wait outside the pick-up point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for you.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- 7:30 AM: Caribe Royale Orlando (964) Zone 4
- 7:30 AM: Fairfield Inn & Suites Kissimmee/Celebration
- 7:40 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)
- 7:45 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 8 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Universal - Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 8:05 AM: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites by Universal - Z3
- 8:15 AM: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center Orlando
- 8:20 AM: Doubletree Resort International - (868) Zone 3
- 8:20 AM: Rosen Inn International (773 - Zone 3)
- 8:30 AM: ICON Park (Back of Complex below the Wheel)
Note: You can also choose to reach Kennedy Space Center on your own.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.