Halloween at IMG Worlds of Adventure
This Halloween, find out if you have what it takes to survive a night of horror at the Festival of Fright event hosted at the world's largest indoor theme park - IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Have a wickedly good time at IMG Worlds of Adventure in Dubai on the night of Halloween
- Go on a terrifying man-hunt, find your way out of a haunted maze, share the dance floor with zombies, and treat yourself to some bone-chilling fun and entertainment through the night
- Test your wits at freaky attractions and events like the Zombie Apocalypse and Flesh Mob, the Blood Fountain, Haunted Forest, and more
- In addition to all the Halloween fun, you also get access to all the spooky rides and attractions at IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Admission to IMG Worlds Adventure
- Festival of Fright Ticket
- Storage lockers (chargeable)
- Strollers (chargeable)
- Personal Expenses
Dates and Timings
The Festival of Fright will be held on the 31st of Oct from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
These tickets are valid for both residents and non-residents of the UAE. In the next step of your booking, choose the option which suits you.
- Halloween at IMG Worlds of Adventure Resident Ticket
- Halloween at IMG Worlds of Adventure Non-Resident Ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule
what to expect
IMG Worlds of Adventure is gearing up for its annual Halloween festival which promises a uniquely spooktacular night for all thrill-seekers. Resembling a crime scene, the theme park will bring to life your worst nightmares with haunting tombstones, bloody handprints, lifeless zombies, creepy graves, and forbidden wastelands. With a variety of freaky encounters and attractions, the Festival of Fright is bound to induce spine-tingling moments.
Adrenaline junkies can head to Dracula’s Tunnel and attempt to escape his lair through a mind-boggling maze. Make way through narrow tunnels on a terrifying man-hunt with suspenseful turns rooted in every corner. Indulge in family-friendly Nightmare on IMG Boulevard where a Zombie Apocalypse threatens to strike with over 600 zombies roaming the park, and ensure to watch out for the creepy residents of The Haunted Hotel. Guests who are out to seek a chill time can head to the Cartoon Network zone for a zombie rave with DJ Blizz playing the best Halloween tracks. For the youth, there is a trick or treat competition where they can get their fill on sweets & treats throughout the park with a chance to compete in a chocolate decorating competition at the World of Candy. A haunted parade and a flesh mob is guaranteed to bring out the fun in Halloween, with thorough entertainment for all visitors. In addition, all of the spooktacular rides and attractions at IMG Worlds of Adventure will be available in the dark.
know before you go
- Fri to Sun: 12pm - 11pm
- Mon to Thurs: 12pm - 10pm
- Guests below 12 yrs of age will not be allowed to enter the theme park. Children aged 15 and below need to be accompanied by an adult.
- The Festival of Fright ticket allows guests to have access to all major rides.
- This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Festival of Fright ticket entitles the holder to admission to the theme park for the duration of the validity period of Festival of Fright and subject to the available usage entitlements associated with the event.
- The Festival of Fright ticket is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be offered for resale under any circumstances.
- All other general park terms and conditions apply.
- Guests with disabilities need to show a Person of Disability ID card at the Guest Relations counter to receive a POD wristband (a blue bracelet that grants VIP fast-track access to all rides and attractions). In cases of visible disability and no POD ID card, guests can show a normal ID requesting a POD bracelet.
- Guests showing a POD ID card avail of 50% off on their ticket.
- 1 person with a disability is eligible for 2 POD wristbands (1 for guest + 1 Carer). However, carers need to buy a full-price ticket and no longer get free entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon showing a valid ID and a deposit of 100 AED.
- Strollers are available to rent in two sizes. Single: AED 40 | Double: AED 60
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your voucher at the ticket counter of IMG Worlds of Adventure
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, search for - IMG Worlds of Adventure
- These Bus lines stop near IMG Worlds Of Adventure: 27, C7, C9.
- These Metro lines stop near IMG Worlds Of Adventure: M2.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.