Iztaccíhuatl-Popocatépetl National Park: Volcano Hiking Tour
Spend a day in the midst of nature as you hike up one of the highest volcanoes in Central America. Climb up to the very top of the dormant volcano, Iztaccíhuatl and gaze at the stunning Valley of Mexico.
- Climb up the third-highest mountain in Mexico, the Iztaccíhuatl
- Take panoramic photographs, breathe in the fresh mountain air and admire the beautiful flora and fauna
- Feel a sense of achievement as you reach the top of the mountain and look at the stunning vistas
- Entrance to the volcanoes natural park
- Expert bilingual guide with experience in mountaineering
- Round-trip transfers from the meeting point
- Hiking equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Your day begins early in the morning as you meet your bilingual guide and set off on a journey to La Joya in the Paso de Cortés, a mountain pass between the Popocatépetl and Ixtaccíhuatl volcanoes. Interestingly, the place derives its name from Conquistador Hernán Cortés and his men passing it on their way to Mexico-Tenochtitlan in 1519.
Along the way up the Ixtaccíhuatl mountain trails, marvel at how the landscapes change beautifully: from seasonal snow to the colorful flora and fauna. Enjoy the quietness of the place as you set your sights on the amazing Valle de México. As the third highest mountain in Mexico, it offers unparalleled scenic views. Don’t forget to take into account your pulmonary capacity and to always follow the instructions of your bilingual guide in order to enjoy this tour.
know before you go
- The tour begins at 6:20 AM
- Please note that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground and is subject to the physical capability of the overall group
- For your own safety, follow the guidance at all times and don’t separate from the group
- Make sure to carry water and light snacks (such as chocolates, granola bars, nuts and seeds) to keep your energy up
- Wear appropriate hiking footwear (tennis shoes and sandals, as well as flat-soled casual shoes or mules are not suitable for this activity)
- Wear long pants (shorts are not suitable for this activity)
- It is recommended that you are in good physical condition for hiking
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Check your mobile voucher for the exact details of the meeting point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout