Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi Tickets
Explore the largest interactive crocodile park in Malaysia and home to 1,000+ crocodiles of different species – Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi.
- Visit Malaysia’s largest crocodile park for a fun day learning about different types of crocodiles. Explore crocodile exhibitions, shows, and more.
- Learn all about the habitat, lifespan, and other information about crocodiles at the park.
- Indulge in a fun session feeding the crocodiles and watch them as they interact with the professional trainers.
- Spot one of the largest crocodiles in the world – the ‘Bujang Lang’.
- Take part in interactive shows like the Crocodile Leap Show, Crocodile Education Talk Show, and more.
- Admission ticket to Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi and all facilities, activities and entertainment shows
- Two packets of juvenile crocodile food (optional)
- Juvenile Feeding (optional)
- Guided shared park tour (optional)
- Crocodile fishing (optional)
- Photo pass (optional)
- Crocodile interaction (optional)
- Adult & kid meal voucher (optional)
polizza di cancellazione
Puoi cancellare questi biglietti fino a 24 ore prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza e ottenere un rimborso completo.
Nestled on the northwestern side of the island and widely spread over an area of 10 acres, Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi is the largest crocodile park in Malaysia. It’s also a Geopark Partner of UNESCO Global Geopark.
The park is filled with the largest collection of saltwater crocodiles of various sizes and species. A great place to explore and learn about the habitat, lifespan, and protection of crocodiles, be a part of exciting feeding shows and watch well-trained professionals interacting with the animals. The farm organizes a series of daily crocodile exhibitions, educational talk shows, crocodile jumping shows, and a lot more!
From the Tomistoma Crocodile, the Siamese Crocodile, and the largest one – Bujang Lang – the park showcases more than 4,000 crocodiles under one roof. So, include an unforgettable visit to this unique crocodile kingdom as part of your sightseeing plans in Langkawi.
know before you go
- A physical vaccination certificate or report is required (under the National Vaccination Program protocol)
- Wear your mask at all times at the park.
- Follow social distancing and use sanitizers.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets as a Malaysian citizen, please carry your valid Malaysian government ID proof for verification.
- Languages used in the park are English and Malay.
- Outside food and drinks aren’t allowed.
- The park is suitable for guests with strollers.
- Differently-abled parking is available.
- The park operates daily: 9:30am - 5pm
- The Giant Crocodile Feeding: 11:45 am, 1:15pm, & 3:15pm
- Dinosaur Encounter: 2pm
- Thrilling and Aggressive Wild Crocodile: 10am & 3:45pm
- Adult Crocodile Jumping: 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Legend of Sarcosuchus: 12pm & 4:30pm
i miei biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you've purchased reduced-price tickets as a Malaysian citizen, please carry your valid Malaysian government ID for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at: Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi.
- Address: Taman Buaya Langkawi Mukim Air Hangat, Jalan Datai, Jalan datai, 07000 Kedah, Malaysia.
- The park is located on the road to Datai Bay. It's only a 10-min drive from Cable Car (SkyCab), 30-min from Cenang Beach, 20-min from Langkawi International Airport, and 35-min from Kuah Town.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.