Sydney Harbour Adventure: 50 Minute Experience
Check out the stunning Sydney Harbor on this 50-minute adrenaline and action-filled experience. Speed past Sydney’s most renowned icons such as the Opera House and Harbor Bridge!
- Sign on for a wet and wild experience as you take a speedboat through the iconic Sydney Harbor
- Catch views of Fort Denison, the Opera House, the Harbor Bridge, and Luna Park, among others
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you experience 360-degree spins and heart-stopping power brake stops
- Cherish unobstructed views of the Sydney skyline from the comfort of your boat
The Sydney Harbor Adventure is the perfect way for adrenaline junkies and thrill-seekers to experience Sydney Harbor. From 360-degree spins and wild fishtails to power brake stops, you will enjoy a wild tour of the best that Sydney has to offer. With handrails and individual bucket seats, in addition to an experienced skipper at the helm, your safety and comfort are the highest priority.
You will zip past the Harbor Bridge at nearly 75 kilometers an hour, and your spray jacket and pants will just about ensure that your clothes say dry! You will drive past landmarks of Sydney such as Luna Park, the Opera House, Fort Denison and towards Sydney Heads. You can catch unhindered views of Sydney’s famous skyline, and experience the city from a different perspective.
- 50-minute ride
- Full-length spray jackets and pants
- Locker to place valuables
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Adult passengers must complete an Assumption of Rish waiver prior to departure, and passengers under 18 must have a parent or guardian by their side to sign on their behalf
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed on this ride
- The minimum height requirement is for children between the ages of 5 and 15 years is 120 centimeters
- All passengers must check-in at the booking desk at least 30 minutes prior to departure
Daily at 12:00 PM
Ages 5-15yrs and families (2 adults, 2 children) enjoy reduced pricing (please bring a valid photo ID).
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
I Miei Biglietti
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- Make your way to Darling Harbour Marine Cockle Bay, 10 Wheat Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
By Light Rail
- Nearest light rail station is QVB, a 3-minute walk to the meeting point
- Board L2 to get here
- Nearest bus stop is Sussex St after King St, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Buses 441 and 442 stop here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.