Tandem Skydive Wollongong - 15,000 ft
Jump from 15,000 feet and freefall over Sydney in this thrilling one-of-a-kind experience. Get a bird’s-eye view of the city and its surroundings as you fall, and land on the Wollongong beach safely with the help of the highly-trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Please Note: We are the official reseller of Skydive Australia.
- Jump from 15,000 feet up in the air over Sydney and freefall for more than a minute before opening the parachute and landing on Wollongong Beach, the only beach skydive in Sydney!
- Keep your eyes peeled for the best bird’s-eye views of Sydney’s attractions, and its breathtaking beaches.
- Leave any concerns of safety behind with the additional protection provided by our highly-trained tandem jumpmasters and support staff, as well as our state-of-the-art, failure-proof equipment.
Plunge from the skies and experience the adrenaline rush of freefall with this Skydive over Sydney. Steel yourself for this heart-pounding leap from the skies and head to the skydive center. There, you will meet your expert skydiving support team, who will guide you through the safety procedures and answer any questions you may have about your jump. Once you’re all fitted up in your gear and set to go, accompany your tandem jumpmaster and climb into your specially-outfitted plane. The plane will take you to 15,000 feet above Sydney, where your jumpmaster will attach your harnesses together and deal with all the technicalities, while you experience the rush of air from the doors and try to swallow the butterflies in your stomach.
Leap out of the door into the skies and freefall at speeds of up to 200 km/hr for about 60 seconds, and experience the ultimate thrill of letting go and plummeting straight down like a stone! Take in views of the city and its landmarks as it comes rushing towards you at a breathtaking speed. Your jumpmaster will deploy your parachute at the right time, and in the unlikely event of an emergency, your parachutes are equipped with state-of-the-art AAD technology to auto-engage at preset altitudes. You can then float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and appreciate the views of Sydney, the Opera House, and the golden beaches from your aerial vantage point, to finally touch down on the sands of Wollongong beach. Experience Wollongong in this most unforgettable of ways!
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master.
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions.
- Safety equipment.
- APF levy of AUD35 per person payable upon arrival
- Photos and video can be purchased at the drop zone on the day.
Know Before You Go
- Minimum age requirement: 12+. Participants aged 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive at the location itself and new members will be required to pay an AUD35 membership fee (same as mentioned under exclusions).
Timings and Availability
Check-in times: 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule
I Miei Biglietti
Your Sydney-Wollongong Skydive mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at the attraction: Skydive Sydney Wollongong.
- Address: Stuart Park, George Hanley Drive, North Wollongong.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus #65 to Pleasant Ave before Virginia St.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.