Infinity des Lumières Dubai Tickets: Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse Exhibits
Explore inspiring artwork by Van Gogh, Ukiyo-e art, and the cosmic Verse at the digital exhibition in Infinity des Lumières in Dubai Mall.
- Visit Infinity des Lumières in The Dubai Mall and rediscover art at its futuristic best!
- Experience three digital exhibitions in one visit including Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse.
- This is the biggest digital facade within The Dubai Mall, with 379 screens for art projections.
- Van Gogh's exhibition offers a glimpse into the evolution of his art from The Potato Eaters to Sunflowers, Starry Night, and Bedroom at Arles.
- Watch as these masterpieces surge with life, with colors and delicate shapes dancing and swirling to music, thanks to groundbreaking digital technology.
- At Dreamed Japan, see ukiyo-e art reimagined with virtual reality - animations of geishas and samurai warriors of the 19th century, coupled with Hokusai’s iconic waves, sea creatures, and soaring lanterns.
- Verse by Thomas Vanz takes you on a hypnotic, metaphysical journey, with images of the cosmos whirling to an orchestral piece composed with Jonathan Fitas.
- Women and children (aged 13 and under) can enjoy an exclusive visit during the Ladies Only hours on Tuesdays.
- Entry to Infinity des Lumières
- Access to 3 immersive exhibitions: Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
what to expect
What is Infinity des Lumières?
Infinity des Lumières (meaning Infinity of Lights), is an upcoming digital art center set to open at the Dubai Mall. By using advanced and cutting-edge technology, Infinity des Lumières aims to change the way people perceive art. Visitors can experience popular artworks through high-definition video projections and screen displays. The art center will most definitely add weight to Dubai’s claim of being a truly futuristic city.
Why Visit Infinity des Lumières?
Experiencing Infinity des Lumières will be a treat for the senses. The art center quite rightly puts the visitor in the center of classic and contemporary art through curated and immersive exhibitions. Over here, art comes to life through a wondrous medley of light, color, sound, movement, and rhythm. The center's progressive approach to art will speak universally to different audiences, of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
The Exhibitions: As of now, Infinity des Lumières is set to showcase three stellar exhibitions: Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse.
Van Gogh's exhibition is a light, sound, and visual presentation of his most iconic works, including The Potato Eaters (1885), Sunflowers (1888), and Starry Night (1889). Joining the presentation is a production by Danny Rose Studio, which pays tribute to the influence of Japanese art and culture on renowned artists such as Van Gogh. Dreamed Japan, takes you into 19th century Japan while mingling artist Katsushika Hokusai’s portraits with landscapes and images of his famous waves. Verse by Thomas Vanz concludes the show and is a hypnotic, metaphysical tour with images of the cosmos dancing to an orchestral piece composed by Jonathan Fitas.
know before you go
- Sun- Wed: 10am - 9pm (every half hour)
- Thur- Sat: 10am - 11pm (every half hour)
- Women and children aged 13 and under can enjoy an exclusive visit with the Ladies Only ticket.
- The Ladies Only hours are from 10am - 3pm every Tuesday.
How to Get to Infinity des Lumières in Dubai Mall
- Location: The Dubai Mall - Level 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get Directions to Infinity des Lumières
- Bus: Lines 27, 29, 81, and F13 stop near the Dubai Mall.
- Metro: M1 stops near the Dubai Mall.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the entrance.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently during your visit.
- Maintain a good distance between yourself and others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will Infinity des Lumières open?
A: Infinity des Lumières opened in July 2021.
Q: Where is Infinity des Lumières located?
A: Infinity des Lumières will be situated within the Dubai Mall.
Q: What are the opening hours at Infinity des Lumières?
A: From Sun - Wed, Infinity des Lumières is open from 10am until 9pm. From Thu - Sat, it is open from 10am until 11pm.
Q: How much will Infinity des Lumières tickets cost?
A: Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-13 enjoy a reduced price ticket of AED 75. Adult tickets cost AED 125.
Q: Who is behind the concept and creation of Infinity des Lumières?
A: Infinity des Lumières is a collaboration between InfinityArt and Culturespaces Digital, a renowned pioneer in the field of digital art centers and immersive exhibitions.
Q: What is there to see inside Infinity des Lumières?
A: Infinity des Lumières will showcase three exhibitions, namely Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse. A symphony of light, color, sound, movement, and rhythm will bring artworks to life.