Infinity des Lumières Dubai Tickets: Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse Exhibits
Explore inspiring artwork by Van Gogh, Ukiyo-e art, and the cosmic Verse at the digital exhibition in Infinity des Lumières in Dubai Mall.
- Visit Infinity des Lumières in The Dubai Mall and rediscover art at its futuristic best!
- Experience three digital exhibitions in one visit including Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse.
- This is the biggest digital facade within The Dubai Mall, with 379 screens for art projections.
- Van Gogh's exhibition offers a glimpse into the evolution of his art from The Potato Eaters to Sunflowers, Starry Night, and Bedroom at Arles.
- Watch as these masterpieces surge with life, with colors and delicate shapes dancing and swirling to music, thanks to groundbreaking digital technology.
- At Dreamed Japan, see ukiyo-e art reimagined with virtual reality - animations of geishas and samurai warriors of the 19th century, coupled with Hokusai’s iconic waves, sea creatures, and soaring lanterns.
- Verse by Thomas Vanz takes you on a hypnotic, metaphysical journey, with images of the cosmos whirling to an orchestral piece composed by Jonathan Fitas.
- Women and children (aged 13 and under) can enjoy an exclusive visit during the Ladies Only hours on Tuesdays.
- Entry to Infinity des Lumières
- Access to 3 immersive exhibitions: Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse
- All children up to the age of 13 can enter for free.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- This offer is limited to up to 3 child tickets per 1 adult ticket.
- Redeem the child ticket at the ticketing counter at Infinity des Lumières.
- Exclusively from 1 July – 4 Sept 2022 only.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
What is Infinity des Lumières?
Infinity des Lumières (meaning Infinity of Lights), is an upcoming digital art center set to open at the Dubai Mall. By using advanced and cutting-edge technology, Infinity des Lumières aims to change the way people perceive art. Visitors can experience popular artworks through high-definition video projections and screen displays. The art center will most definitely add weight to Dubai’s claim of being a truly futuristic city.
Why Visit Infinity des Lumières?
Experiencing Infinity des Lumières will be a treat for the senses. The art center quite rightly puts the visitor in the center of classic and contemporary art through curated and immersive exhibitions. Over here, art comes to life through a wondrous medley of light, color, sound, movement, and rhythm. The center's progressive approach to art will speak universally to different audiences, of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
The Exhibitions: There are three stellar exhibitions: Van Gogh, Dreamed Japan, and Verse.
Van Gogh's exhibition is a light, sound, and visual presentation of his most iconic works, including The Potato Eaters (1885), Sunflowers (1888), and Starry Night (1889). Joining the presentation is a production by Danny Rose Studio, which pays tribute to the influence of Japanese art and culture on renowned artists such as Van Gogh. Dreamed Japan, takes you into 19th century Japan while mingling artist Katsushika Hokusai’s portraits with landscapes and images of his famous waves. Verse by Thomas Vanz concludes the show and is a hypnotic, metaphysical tour with images of the cosmos dancing to an orchestral piece composed by Jonathan Fitas.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the entrance.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently during your visit.
- Maintain a good distance between yourself and others.
Currently till 17 May
Weekdays: 10am - 6pm
Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): 10am - 5pm
Black Out Dates
Closed full day: 27 Apr, 18 May & 19 May
Closed 6pm - 11pm: 9 May
Weekdays: 10am to 9 pm (last entry at 8 pm)
Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): 10am to 10pm (last entry at 9pm)
Tue: Ladies only, from 10am till 2pm (last entry for ladies-only is at 1pm), open for everyone from 3pm to 9pm
- Women and children aged 13 and under can enjoy an exclusive visit with the Ladies Only ticket.
- The Ladies Only hours are from 10am - 3pm every Tuesday.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Infinity des Lumières.
- Address: The Dubai Mall - Level 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Bus: Lines 27, 29, 81, and F13 stop near the Dubai Mall.
- Metro: M1 stops near the Dubai Mall.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.