Fast Track Guided Tour of the Ceausescu Mansion (Spring Palace)
- Avoid the long queues outside Nicolae Ceausescu's mansion with these fast-track tickets.
- Follow your guide through the lavish interiors of the dictator's villa.
- Explore Ceausescu's private office, his bedrooms and the chess room.
- Check out the greenhouse, home to exotic fruits like pineapples.
- Tour the indoor pool that has now been converted into a mini gallery.
- Learn about the history of the Romanian people and the significance of the dictator living in such opulence.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entry to the House of Ceausescu
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Once you reach the Ceausescu Mansion, you will meet your guide for the day. Skip the long lines outside and enter the building with your fast-track tickets. Follow your guide through Nicolae Ceausescu's private office, the chess room, and the bedrooms. Everything is kept in place so you will see closets lined with fur coats that once belonged to Elena Ceausescu, or the dictator's pyjamas folded and placed on his bed. Walk past the family dining room and relaxation table, and learn about how the dictator lived a lavish life back then.
Make your way to the greenhouse, where the recreated tropical climate allowed for exotic fruits like bananas and pineapples to grow. Fun fact: Ceausescu was a fan of exotic birds too, which is why the garden was populated by peacocks. Last but not the least, head over to the indoor pool, which is decorated entirely in blue mosaic and has themes which are reminiscent of those from Ancient Rome. See all of this glamor in one house that was far away from people's eyes. This was where a dictator's family was living a lavish life, as the rest of the population were starving.
know before you go
know before you go
- Note: Starting from Oct 1, 2021, entry to the venue will only be permitted to people with a green pass. People need to be fully vaccinated, or present an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a quick COVID-19 test not older than 24 hours.
- The museum is not wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed. However, using flash is prohibited.
- Wear warm clothing as temperatures can drop down to low levels here.
- Put on comfortable shoes, as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
- From Tue to Sun, at 4:15pm.
- Closed on Mondays.
Children who are under 6 years of age can enter for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Bulevardul Primaverii 50 and show your smartphone voucher to collect your paper tickets.
- For easy recognition, the representative will be holding a sign which would state 'Ceausescu Villa tour'.
- Please ensure that you do not go directly to the entrance of the venue without collecting the paper tickets from our representative.
- Address: Bulevardul Primăverii 50, București 014192, Romania.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 335, 331, 301, 131, 330, 282 to the Charles de Gaulle Square bus station.
- Metro: Aviatorilor Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.