Tickets for Brisbane Classic Ballooning & Vineyard Champagne Breakfast
Admire the morning beauty of Queensland countryside floating in a hot air balloon, and follow up with a delicious full hot breakfast with champagne.
- Take in breathtaking views of oceans and mountains from the hot air balloon.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach to the launch site.
- Learn facts about hot air ballooning from an expert and friendly crew.
- Enjoy watching a hot air balloon inflation display at the launch site.
- Relish in a full hot breakfast and a glass of champagne at O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard.
- Hot air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Transfers to and/from the pick-up point
- Commemorative Certificate
- Access to Canungra Valley Vineyard with the option to do a free wine tasting
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy an approximately 55-minute drive from the pick-up location to the hot air balloon launch site in an air-conditioned coach. Meet the friendly, highly trained team of pilots and the balloon crew driver who would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Take off and enjoy one of the most spectacular sights you will see, the early morning view of Brisbane in all its glory.
Once you get back on earth, head towards O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Boutique Vineyard. Tuck into the array of mouth-watering pastries, fresh juices, eggs, bacon, and more. Make a toast to your early morning adventure with a glass of champagne. You have access to the gorgeous Canungra Valley Vineyard, where you can relax in the serene surroundings and also opt for a free wine tasting.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 3:55am
- The minimum age to participate is 3.
- This activity is not wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Children aged 3-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at any of the pick-up points.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- There are two pick-up points for this tour.
- Please choose your pick-up point at the time of booking.
- Pick-ups are possible from Nerang Fair and Canungra Tourist Information Centre.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.