Turibus: Wax-Ripley Museum + Fantastic Journey
Discover the many amazing curios at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium and enjoy a 4D simulation experience at the Fantastic Voyage. Make your way to the Wax Museum next door, and pose with your favorite celebrities!
- Enjoy access to two famous museums in Mexico City: The Wax Museum and Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
- Get transported to and from these museums in a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Explore over 200 amazing curios inside Ripley’s fantasy medieval castle
- Have a go at the ‘Fantastic Journey,’ an immersive 4D simulation experience
- Meet replicas of celebrities like Brad Pitt, Steve Jobs and The Beatles at the Wax Museum
- Transfers from and to the arrival point
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the Wax Museum, Ripley’s Museum and Fantastic Journey
- Expert bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Your tour begins with a comfortable bus journey to the famous Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum. Built like a medieval castle, the museum has 14 exhibition halls inside it. Follow your expert bilingual guide and explore the over 200 rarities on display here, including shrunken heads, gargoyles and a Mona Lisa made with toast! Learn about the curio collector, Robert Ripley and feel off-kilter when you see the prehistoric whale skeleton hovering above your head! Your experience here also includes a go at the Fantastic Voyage, a 4D simulator. Don your 3D glasses and feel the wind against your face, as if you were actually on a (fantastic) journey!
Your next stop is the Wax Museum of Mexico City. Wander through its corridors and meet in person over 200 figures of famous people from history, arts, politics, sports, and the world of entertainment! Take photographs with icons like Michael Jackson, Mexican wrestling legend El Santo and The Beatles, before heading back.
Know Before You Go
- The tour begins from 9 AM daily and goes on up till 7 PM (approximately)
- Please note that the buses do not have any restroom facilities
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a fair amount of walking involved
- Ages 3yrs and below go free
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Zócalo (Plaza de la Constitución) , Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Mexico City, Mexico
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Zócalo
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The meeting point is located right opposite the Zócalo Metro Station
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout