Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Panoramic Bus Tour (24 Hour)
Set out for a sightseeing adventure on a hop-on hop-off bus tour that will take you to all the best spots in the capital of Italy.
- Explore the best of Rome on this HOHO tour with 8 stops conveniently located near renowned landmarks in the city.
- Enjoy the unlimited hop-on hop-off service for 24 hours after first using your ticket.
- Share the best pictures of your journey instantly with the free WiFi available on the bus.
- Hop off the bus at any stop and explore world-famous spots like the Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, and many more.
- Admire imperial buildings and Baroque architecture as you travel around the city.
- Tune in to an audio guide that will keep you entertained with rare information about the Eternal City as you take in the unobstructed views from the open-top bus.
- Click here for a detailed route map.
- 24-hour HOHO pass
- Audio guide
- Courier assistance on board
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Entrance fees
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Grab this 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket to curate the sightseeing adventure that suits you best. Begin your tour at Termini Station and hop on and off at any of the stops on the route. You can choose to see popular landmarks like National Roman Museum, Oppio Hill, and Trajan's Column, amongst others. Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere, one of the oldest churches of Rome, and the National Gallery of Ancient Art, housing masterpieces from the ancient past.
With access to 8 different stops sprinkled across the city, you'll also find hidden gems while exploring the area on foot. Find buildings with stunning Baroque architecture, giving you the perfect background to take aesthetic pictures during this remarkable experience. Listening to entertaining commentary from an onboard audio guide, you won't miss out on any of the must-visit locations in the city.
know before you go
- You need to present your green pass in order to board the bus.
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
Click here for a detailed route map.
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circus Maximum
- Piazza Venezia
- St. Peter's
- Villa Borghese
- Piazza Barberini
Daily 9am onwards (last departure at 5:30pm).
Children aged 12 and under can go for free. Youths aged 13-20 enjoy reduced pricing tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the first bus stop of the HOHO tour - Terminal 1 of Termini Station.
- Address: Piazza dei Cinquecento corner Via Cavour.
- The nearest bus stop is Termini, right in front of the redemption point.
- Buses #16, #75, #105 and more will get you there.
- The nearest metro station is Termini, a minute away from the redemption point.
- Lines MEA, MEB and MEB1 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.