Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Guided Walking Tour
- Explore Rome's ruins, its history, culture and stories at your own pace with this ticket.
- Choose a 24hr, 48hr or 72hr ticket, and get access to fun and flexible hop-on hop-off walking tours.
- Take advantage of the complimentary self-guided smartphone audio tours any time you wish.
- Explore 2 different routes, and see over 100 iconic Roman sights along the way.
- 24, 48 or 72 hour hop on hop off walking tour access across 2 routes
- Unlimited access to the self-guided mobile city guide
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Entry to attractions
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
As one of the oldest occupied cities in Europe, Rome is famous for its awe-inspiring art, ancient ruins, and vibrant street life. The city will also take you by surprise with its contrast of snazzy shopping districts and quirky bars. Join local guides on this tour through the inner secrets of the city. Explore some of the most famous world monuments, the likes of which include the Colosseum, St. Peters Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain. All this, while listening to fun stories and anecdotes and seeing the city come alive on two all-encompassing routes.
Along the way, if you feel like making a quick pit stop at that pizzeria your local guide pointed out, or to check out an attraction on your own, you can leave the tour and rejoin later. For now, take hold of the sightseeing wheel yourself. Listen to the audio and navigation functionality, and explore the suggested itineraries and walking routes. The app will also direct you towards the nearest free wifi spots and charging points. You can even find the best locations for photos, all offline. Whenever you feel ready to rejoin the guided tour, simply use the app to auto-locate your nearest guide, and off you go.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
- 72 hours
23 Jul - 27 Sept:
Guided tours will depart every Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon from 10 AM to 7 PM.
Vatican Secrets (Red Route):
- Piazza San Pietro
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de Fiori
- Pantheon/Piazza della Minerva
- Stadio di Domiziano
Ancient Rome (Blue Route):
- Piazza d'Ara Coeli
- Trevi Fountain
- Via Panisperna
- Live Guide Commentary: English, Italian
- Pre-recorded audio guides: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian
Children aged 15 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- To activate your experience, you will need to download the Vox City app from your Apple or Android store - we recommend you do this pre-arrival.
How It Works
- Open the Vox City App and scan the QR code or enter your username and password found on your voucher.
- Now, select your product by clicking its image; then tap your choice of language and choose the full or light download option.
- Once downloaded, you will have immediate unlimited access to all self-guided features - including walking trails, autoplay commentary and more. You can navigate these using the icons on the menu bar.
- To join your first escorted walking tour and activate your pass, click the tab at the top of your screen. This takes you to a different map view where you can track our local experts and identify joining points.
- Make your way to the joining point and your local expert will scan your QR code on your voucher to activate your pass.
- You can now hop on or off escorted circuits as you please during operating hours.
- Piazza di Spagna
- Ara Pacis
- Palazzo Chigi
- Piazza di Tor Sanguigna
- Via Panisperna
Please check your tickets to know the exact validity.