I Love Rome: Panoramic Bus Tour with Audio Guide + Optional Hop-On Hop-Off
Soak up Rome at your own pace as you explore the city’s remarkable architecture, art, and must-see attractions. With your panoramic tour, board one of the open top double-decker pink buses from any stop and hop on and off at your leisure. From the Colosseum and Vatican City, to charming cafes and piazzas, make the most of your time in the Eternal City!
- Board the pink double-decker buses from any of the 9 stops on this route and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding.
- Choose amongst singles rides (no Hop-On Hop-Off) or Hop-On Hop-Off rides.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as you’d like for the entire duration of your ticket (valid for all passes except "single rides").
- Learn about Roman wonders with a multilingual audioguide while you enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views from either the upper or lower deck of the bus as per your choice.
- Buses run at intervals of 10-15 minutes so you don't ever have to wait for too long!
- Free WiFi on board and a detachable roof to operate in all weather conditions for a worry-free experience!
- To further enrich your experience, take advantage of the free map of the Panoramic Pink Bus Routes, which you can view here.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access during the duration of your ticket, valid for all passes except “Single Ride” tickets
- Multilingual audio headset (13 languages)
- Sightseeing across 9 key attractions in Rome
- Hop-On Hop-Off map of Rome with Panoramic route
- One disability access seating per bus
- Free wifi on board the buses
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
Hop on and off any of the pink double-decker buses and explore Rome without having to worry about transport. The Panoramic route consists of 9 stops, specially designed to take you on a tour of the city’s most popular points of interest. Conveniently explore major sightseeing attractions such as the Colosseum, Piazza del Campidoglio, Spanish Steps, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus, Tiber Island, Vatican Museums, and St. Peter's Basilica.
Depending on how much time you have to spend in the city, choose amongst singles rides (no Hop-On Hop-Off) or Hop-On-Hop-Off rides. While the single ride is not a Hop-On Hop-Off tour, it’s an excellent way to see the entire city if you’re pressed on time. From the comfort of your seat atop the open deck bus, you’ll get endless panoramic views and photo ops of Rome’s top attractions.
View a full map of the Panoramic Pink Bus Routes here.
know before you go
April - October:
First run at 8:30 AM, last run at 6:40 PM
November - March:
First run at 8:30 AM, last run at 4:55 PM
Please note: The first run will depart from Termini Station (stop #1). Buses run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes.
You may board any of the pink double-decker buses from any stop. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
The Hop-On Hop-Off buses follow one route with 9 stops:
- Stop #1: Termini Station
- Stop #2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop #3: Colosseum - Purchase entrance tickets here.
- Stop #4: Circo Massimo
- Stop #5: Piazza Venezia
- Stop #6: Vatican City & Castel Sant’Angelo
- Stop #7: Fontana di Trevi (except Saturdays after 3:00 PM, Sundays and bank holidays)
- Stop #8: Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto - Purchase entrance tickets here.
- Stop #9: Piazza Barberini
All buses include complimentary headsets with commentary in 13 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch).
Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. There may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures.
How to Use Your Ticket
You will receive your ticket via email. Bring a printout of your ticket and easily redeem your bus pass from the driver upon boarding one of the pink double-decker sightseeing buses. You may start your tour from any of the 9 stops on this route.
Your ticket is valid for date and duration selected upon checkout. Your ticket can be activated on any day of the week regardless of which date you choose on the next page. The ticket is activated upon your first ride and will be valid for the duration of the ticket, starting at the time of that ride.