Big Bus: 1/2/3 Day Vienna Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Experience the best of Vienna with a flexible hop-on hop-off bus tour across 2 routes with 15+ stops.
- Admire the city’s beauty and its impressive architecture as you travel in comfortable, open-top buses.
- Stay connected as you explore the city with free WiFi onboard the bus.
- Dive into the city’s history and culture with pre-recorded commentary available in 13 languages.
- See some of the city’s best landmarks including the Vienna State Opera, St Charles's Church and St Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Opt for the 2-day or 3-day ticket to enjoy a guided walking tour or an idyllic cruise on the Danube river.
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- 1/2/3-day hop-on hop-off tour
- Red and Blue routes
- Pre-recorded commentary in 13 languages
- Complimentary headphones
- Guided walking tour (2 and 3-day ticket)
- DDSG river cruise (3-day ticket only)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why should you get on board
From stunning architecture, magnificent landmarks, and rich culture, Vienna has a lot to offer. This flexible tour lets you experience the essence of the city. Hop off to take a closer look as the tour brings you close to attractions like the Vienna State Opera, the Natural History Museum, St Stephen’s Cathedral, and many more. With a free Big Bus Tours mobile app, you can plan the routes you’d like to take, track bus’ real time and find live arrival times, find directions to the nearest bus stop, and more to make the most of your vacation time.
The 2-day and 3-day ticket includes a guided walking tour that will give you a deep insight into the city’s history, culture. You will also learn interesting facts about the lives of the famous personalities associated with the city such as Mozart, Beethoven, and the Habsburg rulers. With the 3-day ticket, you can enjoy a cruise wherein you can admire the city from the vantage point of the Danube River.
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- Hoher Markt / High Market
- Volksgarten / People’s Park
- Volkstheater / People's Theatre
- Stadtpark / City Park
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- Karlskirche / St Charles’s Church
- Kärntner Straße / Carinthian Street
- Kunsthistorisches Museum / Museum of Fine Arts
- Ruprechtskirche / St. Rupert's Church
- Peterskirche / St. Peter's Church
- Schönbrunn Palace
- Beethoven Pasqualati Haus
- Tiergarten Schönbrunn / Schönbrunn Zoo
- Burggarten / Court Garden
- Michaelerkirche / St. Michael's Church
- Am Hof
- Heldenplatz / Heroes' Square
- Parlamentsgebäude / Parliament
- Rathaus / City Hall
- Wiener Staatsoper / Vienna State Opera
- Stephansdom / St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Uno City
Hop on Hop Off Schedule
- Popular stops on the route are Opera, City Hall, House of Music, and more.
- First bus is at 9:30am from Opera and last bus is at 4:30pm.
- Popular stops on the route are Main Train Station, Schönbrunn Palace & Zoo, Upper Belvedere, and more.
- First bus is at 9:45am from Opera and last bus is at 4:45pm.
Walking Tour Timings
- Vienna Walking Tour is included with 2-Day and 3-Day tickets.
- The tour operates daily at 11:30am (in English) and at 1:30pm (in German).
- Starting point - Stop 1: Opera (Walfischgasse 2, Vienna 1010).
DDSG River Cruise Timings
The river cruise is included with the 3-Day ticket. The cruise departs daily (Thur to Sun in June) near the Big Bus stop #15 (Schwedenplatz / Danube Canal). The departure timings are as follows -
- 1st Dock: 11am and 12:15pm
- 2nd Dock: 1pm and 2:45pm
- 3rd Dock: 2:30pm and 3:45pm
- 4th Dock: 4pm and 5:15pm
- Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, and Russian.
Children aged 5-15, and families with 2 adults and 2 children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Print your voucher and just show it to the driver and collect your bus ticket. If you are eligible for the cruise, you must redeem Big Bus Tours ticket voucher at the DDSG River Cruise Office to receive your river cruise ticket before you board the cruise.
This ticket is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days from the date selected during checkout, depending upon the option you have chosen.