Aurora Borealis: Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
Gaze out at the mysterious Northern Lights in the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik for an experience you'll never forget! On days when mother nature's not on your side, you can book this tour again, free of cost, to catch a glimpse of this stunning natural phenomenon!
- Experience the winter wonderland of Iceland to the fullest on this immersive 3-hour tour
- Witness the mysterious northern lights, a world-famous phenomenon typical to the Icelandic region
- In case you don't catch a glimpse of this ever so unpredictable phenomena, book again, free of cost
- Northern lights tour
- Bus fare
- Free WiFi onboard
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The northern lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, are a sight to behold! Known worldwide for their array of vibrant colors that light up the Icelandic skies, this natural phenomenon is bound to amaze you with its brilliance. The tour gives you valuable insights into this enchanting occurrence. Benefit from hassle-free optional transfers and enjoy the services of a professional tour guide. This tour is weather dependent and sightings cannot be guaranteed for every tour. In case you don't catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis, you may embark on this tour again, free of cost!
Don't miss the chance to catch the most awaited time of the year in Iceland. With these immersive tours, we guarantee an experience worth bragging about. We aim to help you explore the best, with the best.
know before you go
know before you go
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland, it is always recommended to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Wear good outdoor shoes.
Youths aged up to 15yrs enjoy reduced pricing
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout