Lumino City Admission Tickets
Celebrate the festive season in style at the LuminoCity light festival, a month-long holiday event with a series of spectacular light art displays, live performances, and a carnival of cultures.
- Enjoy the festive season's cheers at the LuminoCity light festival, a month-long holiday event with light art displays and live shows
- Make Chinese floating lanterns, figurines, hanfus and prints and take part in other such traditional activities at the festival
- Experience the special themed nights at the festival, which let you don your favorite costumes and show off your creative side
- Every night of the LuminoCity festival features a live performance from bands and troupes such as Strawberry Fields and Death by Piano, so you can get your jam on
- LuminoCity Festival admit ticket
- Food and Drinks
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
The LuminoCity Festival is a confluence of lights, music and good times. Started by LuminoCity Inc., a multimedia entertainment company that transforms captivating stories into multidimensional experiences, the festival seeks to explore the intersection of art forms and blur the lines between virtuality and reality when creating unforgettable experiences for audiences of all ages. This year, the LuminoCity Festival, a month-long holiday event with an exhibition of spectacular light art displays, live performances, and a celebration of cultures, is set to rock the NY stage!
Indulge yourself in many traditional holiday activities, such as making Chinese floating lanterns, figurines, hanfus and prints. You can also attend the live shows scheduled to be taking place every night of the festival, with acts such as UN!TY and Claudi Love set to headline. Finally, you can attend the Themed Nights, which gives you a chance to dress up in your favorite costumes and cosplay the night away. Shopping at the Lumi Powe Station market is also a must-do. Ring in the festive season with charm and grace at the LuminoCity festival!
know before you go
- All visitors are subject to a security check upon entrance.
- Event organizers and hired security reserve the right to revoke admission if guest(s) exhibits unacceptable behavior. This includes, but is not limited to; disorderly conduct, carrying/using prohibited items, interfering with /touching the sculptures, etc.
- All visitors must abide by Randall’s Island Park rules as set forth by the Park Alliance.
- Event organizers reserve the right to alter and adjust the date, time, and other event details as unforeseen situations arise, including severe weather and safety issues.
- Individuals take full responsibility for all loss or damage incurred while on event grounds.
- Pets are not allowed on the festival premises.
Timings and Availability
The festival is open from 4 PM on all the operating days. Last entry is at 10 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Students, children, and senior citizens enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Please select the appropriate option during checkout.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the LuminoCity Festival box office, Randall's Island, East River, Manhattan, NY, U.S.
Take the Uptown or Downtown 4, 5, or 6 train to 125th St and transfer to the M35, which goes right to Randall’s Island.
These tickets are valid for the date selected during booking.