Hop-On, Hop-Off Naples Sightseeing Tour
Jump aboard any of the red open-top double-decker buses and enjoy unlimited transport and transfer services while saving loads on transport charges as you explore the city. With buses stopping at all major bus stops in the city, you can enjoy the Neapolitan life and see the many delights the city has to offer such as the Castel Nuovo, Mount Vesuvius, National Archaeological Museum, the Royal Palace of Naples and many more such sights. Drive through Naples’ vibrant streets and bask in the rich burlesque architecture and history associated with one of Italy’s most prominent cities!
- Get unlimited Hop-on Hop-off access to three interconnect routes which cover all of Naples’ major bus stops for 24 hours
- Hassle-free redemption process; simply board any of the buses with a printed ticket voucher
- Drive through the city of Naples for encounters with the city’s popular landmarks and monuments
- Panoramic views of the city and its culture from the open-top double-decker buses
- Free onboard commentary available on the buses in 8 different languages allowing you to learn more about the city and its heritage
- Free wi-fi onboard the buses.
- “Sightseeing Experience” App available for free with recorded walking tours.
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off aboard open-top double-decker buses across all 3 routes (24 hours)
- Multilingual commentary available onboard the bus
- Free Wi-Fi aboard the bus
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus tour let’s you do something that a lot of other tours don’t, it lets you plan your own itinerary without having to worry about getting from one place to the next. These tickets are ideal for covering the entire city while saving money and making the most of your time. With an entire fleet of buses reserved for itself, the Hop-on Hop-off network is the largest interconnected sightseeing bus tour in Milan which allows you to conveniently explore the city’s top attractions. If something piques your interest, just hop-off, check it out and hop-on again!
With 3 routes spanning across the city, you’re definitely going to be able to navigate through Naples with ease. The three routes are: Blue Line, Red Line and Green Line; your ticket lets you use all three lines.
View a map of the 3 routes here.
top 5 must-see attractions
Royal Palace of Naples: - Red Line/Blue Line, Stop #1 Located in the heart of Naples, the Palazzo Reale is one of the city’s most iconic sites. Currently a museum and a historical tourist attraction, the palace boasts rich architecture and decor for everyone to see.
National Archaeological Museum of Naples - Red Line, Stop #4 Europe’s largest archaeological museum, the National Archaeological Museum of Naples is world famous for its treasures and collections, particularly the Farnese collection curated during the Renaissance era by the Medicis
Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore - Red Line, Stop #9 An extravagant display of Gothic architecture, the San Lorenzo Maggiore church is located at the precise geographic center of the historic center of the ancient Greek-Roman city, and used to be the centerpiece of Naples
Parco Virgiliano - Blue Line, Stop #7 Located on the top of Posillipo hill, Parco Virgiliano is a scenic park which serves as a green oasis. With a series of terrace which offer breathtaking views of the Bay of Naples, this is a sight you cannot miss
Castel dell’Ovo - Blue Line, Stop #11 A sea-facing castle located on the former island of Megaride, Castel dell’Ovo is a breathtaking sight with the endless blue waters in the background. Steeped in history and myth, this is a place you have to visit.
know before you go
Green Line Details
Unlike the other two routes, the Green Line route applies only on Saturday and Sunday reservation. To make a reservation you need to visit the info point in Largo Castello which is the bus stop all routes start from.
Bus Timings & Frequency
The Blue Line and Red Line run all days of the year, whereas the Green Line runs only on the weekends with reservation.
Red Line: 61 minute route with buses departing from Luoghi dell’Arte at 9:45 AM, 10:25 AM, 11:10 AM, 11:50 AM, 12:35 PM,1:20 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:25 PM and 4:10 PM
Blue Line: 72 minute route with buses departing from Le vedute del Golfo at 9:30 AM, 10:05 AM, 10:55 AM, 11:35 AM, 12:20 PM, 1:05 PM, 1:50 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:15 PM and 3:55 PM
Green Line: 90 minute route with buses departing from San Martino at 12:10 PM, 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM
You may board the bus at any of the stop on any of the three routes. Please present a printout of your ticket voucher, along with a valid photo ID to the driver of your bus to redeem your bus pass.
- Red Line: Largo Castello(1), Piazza del Gesu(2), Piazza Dante(3), Museo Archeologico(4), Sanità(5), Capodimonte(6), Catacombs S. Gennaro(7), Bellini(8), Via Foria(9), Porta Capuana(10), Piazza Bovio/Universita (11)
- Blue Line: Largo Castello(1), Piazza Vittoria(2), Villa Dohrn(3), Mergellina-P.zza del Leone(4), Capo Posillipo(5), Posillipo(6), Parco Virgiliano(7), Via Petrarca(8), Viale Dohrn(9), Piazza Vittoria(10), Chiatamone(11), Via Acton/Porto(12)
- Green Line: Largo Castello(1), Piazza dei Martiri(2), PAN(3), Piazza Amedeo(4), Piazza Vanvitelli(5), Largo San Martino(6), Via Salvator Rosa(7), Piazza Dante(8)
Onboard Commentary All buses include onboard audio commentary available on all lines in: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Hop on Hop off Bus Tour Naples voucher shortly. You must take a print of this. Then, simply board any of the sightseeing buses and display the print out along with a valid photo ID to the drive and redeem for a ticket. **Validity**
Your ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Once the pass is activated you can use the unlimited hop-on hop-off service for a duration of 24 hours.