Extreme Canyoning experience from Split
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime canoeing trip while enjoying the crystal blue water of the Cetina river while admiring Croatia's stunning waterfalls and cliffs.
- In the morning, meet your guide at the beginning of the Riva promenade in Split to begin the most exciting day of your vacation.
- You'll be able to get to Estanovac village in 45 minutes with the air-conditioned minivans.
- Know all you need to know from the teacher before putting on neoprene suits, a helmet, and a life jacket.
- Dive from a 53-meter rope down from a cliff near one of Croatia's greatest waterfalls, Velika Gubavica, for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
- The cold Cetina river's crystal blue waters and multiple fast falls are ideal for walking and swimming.
- Enjoy the 180-meter-high waterfalls and cliffs to make this holiday a memorable one.
- Canyoning instructors
- Canyoning equipment (wetsuits, life-jackets, helmets) : Sturdy canyoning shoes available for rent from guides (40 HRK / approx. 5,5 EUR) or guests can bring their own
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for drivers/instructors (at personal discretion)
- Any personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this guided tour, meet your expert guides at the beginning of the Riva promenade in Split in the morning to begin the most exciting day of your holiday. The air-conditioned minivans will be waiting to take you on a 45-minute journey to Šestanovac village, where the tour will begin. After the instructor goes over everything you need to know before the start, you'll put on neoprene suits, a helmet, and a life jacket. And then you're off on a once-in-a-lifetime trip!
Get to the fun part of the trip: Swimming, diving, and leaping from cliffs and rocks. If you're feeling brave, try the 53-meter rope that descends from a cliff near Velika Gubavica, one of Croatia's greatest waterfalls.
Allow your adventurous spirit to guide you to the most memorable day of your vacation. If you want a truly unique canyoning experience, try rope lowering of two abseils in this extreme canyoning version: the first is 53 meters high and the second is 18 meters high. Walk and swim along the cool Cetina river's crystal blue waters and several rapid slides. Enjoy the 180-meter-high cliffs and waterfalls. Our guides will accompany you and assist you during your journey. Make this the vacation of a lifetime!
know before you go
know before you go
Please wear comfortable cloths, sneakers, and swimwear underneath.
Tue, Thurs, Sat 9:30am onwards
June 1st- September 15th, 2022
Daily 8:30am onwards.
September 16th-30th, 2022
Daily 9:30am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia.
- Please arrive at the bus stop in front of St. Francis church at the beginning of the Riva promenade in Split.
- Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia.
- The closest train station is Split, which is a 10-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trains Split - Kaštel Stari, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Perković will bring you here.
- The closest bus stop is Split, which is an 11-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses FlixBus, CroatiaBus-Globtour, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.