Aerial Photography: New York and Beyond
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
- Unique aerial photography opportunity
- Skilled film pilots with countless hours of experience
- Doors off flight for unobstructed views and perfect shots
- Customisable routes to suit your needs
- Robinson R44 helicopters accommodate up to 3 passengers with full view
Always wanted to capture the stunning symmetry of Manhattan from way up in the skies? Has the photographer in you always wanted to admire just how photogenic the Big Apple is?
This is your chance! Don’t miss this opportunity to fly above the city lights and buildings for a whole new perspective of this city for you to capture through your lens. Flying with pilots who have innumerable hours of flight training and experience, and huge amounts of skill in navigating through the crowded NY airspace, they are the perfect companions in this photography adventure of yours.
Your experienced film pilots are skilled in translating all your angle, lighting and framing needs, for the perfect shots. Capture glare-free images of iconic New York City landmarks through the open helicopter doors including Empire State Building, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower and more.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your tickets at 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604 (Ross Aviation West)
- Weight limit: Maximum 250 lbs per person and a combined weight not exceeding 500 lbs.
- Flights will be in groups of 3 due to weight restrictions. Larger groups (above 3 people) will be split into separate flights of 3 each.