25 Minutes Luxury Helicopter Tour
Explore the city with this dynamic 25 minute aerial tour of Dubai as you fly past sights both big and small in one of the most comfortable rides in the sky.
- Sightsee iconic landmarks in Dubai from a unique perspective from a helicopter tour.
- Gain access to private locker rooms and a safety briefing at the luxurious Heli Lounge.
- Get a bird's eye perspective of the spectacular Atlantis the Palm hotel and the sprawling Aquaventure Water Park.
- Soar past the glittering skyscrapers of the Gold City during the 25-minute ride.
- Capture the mesmerizing skyline of Dubai and get a glimpse of the Jumeirah Beach coastline as well.
moderate cancellation policy
You must cancel 72 hours in advance in order to receive a full refund.
Enter the lavish Heli Lounge minutes before your helicopter tour and enjoy the spacious and comfortable facilities, which include private locker rooms as well as the option to order refreshments. Looking over the Atlantis Palm Helipad, this is the perfect place to relax as you receive a short safety briefing before you take off!
Cover all the sights of modern Dubai on this encompassing helicopter tour. Look down on the gorgeous Atlantis the Palm hotel and the Aquaventure water park as you ascend into the skies. Marvel at the innovative World islands as you soar over the Arabian Gulf before flying inland to admire the shining glass.Glide past the awe inspiring buildings and skyscrapers on the iconic Sheik Zayed Road before fluttering over the Dubai Creek, the birthplace of the city. As you return to the helipad, swoop over the Jumeirah beach coastline after passing sights like the Port Rashid and Union House until you reach the striking Burj Al Arab. Cruise inland and gaze upon various attractions like the Jebel Ali Race Course, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina before your tour concludes, leaving your breathless from the 25 minutes of ceaseless wonder.
About Your Helicopter
- The Eurocopter 130 is built as a sightseeing helicopter.
- Single-engine helicopter with three-blade Starflex main rotor.
- Spacious soundproof cabin.
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats.
- Climate control and guided commentary by the pilot.
Your pilots are professionally trained, have international experience and possess thousands of flying hours. Many have military experience, helped with relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights in other world destinations or trained other pilots. The crew members on the ground are equally skilled and trained, and support admirably with safety precautions, passenger boarding, logistics, hospitality and administration.
Atlantis The Palm | Aquaventure Water Park | Burj Al Arab | Jumeirah Beach Coastline | World Islands | Arabian Gulf | Sheikh Zayed Road | Dubai Creek | Port Rashid | Union House | Dubai Internet City | Jebel Ali Race Course | Emirates Living neighborhoods | Jumeirah Lake Towers | Dubai Marina
know before you go
This tour is available seven days a week, every hour from 10 AM to 5 PM.
Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to availability and weather conditions.
Your tour is located in the vicinity of the Nassimi Beach Parking Lot near the Atlantis Helipad.
Passengers must check-in 45 minutes before flight time with an original passport or official ID.
Passenger weight and contact telephone number are mandatory for operational purposes.
What to wear
Wear light, comfortable clothing (please note scarves are not permitted for safety reasons).
What to carry
Only sunglasses and a smartphone or camera (professional cameras are not allowed) are permitted on board; complimentary lockers are available for other valuables.
Please note that each helicopter has a capacity of 6 people.
If you choose the 'Private Tour' option, you will be reserving all seats, even if there are less than 6 passengers. If you choose the 'Shared Tour' option, you will be seated with other guests.
* The maximum weight of all passengers cannot exceed 400 KGs. If it does, you will be split up into different groups in order to reach capacity.
Your mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with valid photo ID at the venue.
ratings & reviews
For security reasons, there are restrictions on photography. High-resolution camcorders or cameras with telephoto lenses greater than 400mm not permitted.