Private Magic of Film Tour with Boat Cruise
Explore the world of pop culture with a guide who will quiz you on trivia as you walk through London. See some of the city’s major landmarks and hidden corners with a cinematic twist, then enjoy a cruise down the River Thames for another perspective.
- Enjoy a magical cinematic tour through the streets of London
- With an expert guide by your side, participate in interactive games and pop-culture quizzes
- Visit the famous Diagon Alley from Harry Potter, and sites where Hitchcock movies were shot
- Your tour ends with a relaxing boat cruise down the Thames River
- Expert guide
- Boat cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Travel card
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Trace the footsteps of your favorite actors all through the cinematic streets of London. Rest assured that your guide is a complete movie buff, armed with tons of film trivia. To begin your journey, meet your guide in Soho, and get sorted into teams with the other tourists. This is when you get to test your movie knowledge - in the Silverscreen Quiz! If you don’t win, don’t worry. You will have many more opportunities to do so what with plenty of games and quizzes along the way.
While you’re competing in fun activities and winning prizes, you will visit many sites that inspired cult classics, from Hitchcock and silent films to Bond, Marvel movies and romcoms!
know before you go
- This activity is wheelchair and stroller-friendly
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the corner of Romilly & Moor Street, London
- This is located close to the Palace Theatre
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Palace Theatre
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the tube to Leicester Square Station (via Northern/Piccadilly lines)
- From there, the Palace Theatre is just outside of Leicester Square Station
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout