Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
From exploring the Great Hall, Platform 9 ¾, Hagrid’s Hut and more, you will witness the Wizarding World come to life on this guided tour of Warner Bros, Studio. Learn about the making of this successful franchise that's known and loved worldwide.
- Delve into the intricacies of the making of Harry Potter by visiting the iconic sets of all eight Harry Potter films including the Great Hall, Platform 9 ¾™, Hagrid’s™ Hut, and many more!
- Get up close and personal with the Wizarding world and learn exclusive secrets and behind-the-scenes facts with an expert and electronic headsets to clearly hear your guide.
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour. Receive priority re-entry into the studio to enjoy extra time on your own, have a late lunch, or pick up some special Harry Potter souvenirs. Return to central London easily and at your convenience with train tickets and instructions provided by your guide.
- Guided tour of Warner Bros. Studios with an expert Harry Potter tour guide
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Admission with timed entry to Warner Bros Studios
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Transfer via train to and from the meeting point
- Hotel transfers.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
From the designated meeting point, you will board a train at the Euston station, heading to the Warner Bros. Studios. Once you arrive, your dedicated Studio Tour guide will reveal the wonders you will encounter throughout your tour of the original sets, props, and costumes from all eight of the widely known and loved Harry Potter films.
You will get a chance to walk into Dumbledore’s office and walk along the famous cobbled streets of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
You will also get to visit the original Hogwarts Express and a recreation of Platform 9 ¾. Climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose for a photo with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Allow yourself to be captivated by other iconic scenes from the Harry Potter film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s Hut, the Potions classroom and Professor Umbridge's office at the Ministry of Magic.
Additionally, you will be given an audio headset to ensure you do not miss any of the fascinating behind-the-scenes facts. Once your guided tour comes to an end, you can choose to re-enter the Studio Tour and ride a broomstick over London in the green screen experience, or even spend some time discovering the full range of Harry Potter merchandise in the Studio Shop!
Once your guided tour comes to an end, you have the option to re-enter and explore the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at your leisure, find that special Harry Potter souvenir at the Studio Shop or enjoy a coffee in the Studio Tour Cafe. When you are ready to head back to central London, your City Wonders representative will have provided train tickets and information needed for an easy journey.
This unique fully guided tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only tour of its kind. It will truly create the memory of a lifetime!
Know Before You Go
- Daily at 9:15 AM, 11:45 AM & 12:45 PM
- Duration of guided tour is 3 hours
- Duration of train transfers is 2 hours (1 hour each way)
Participants below the age of 15 enter at discounted prices.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your Special Guided Tour of Warner Bros. Studio - The Making of Harry Potter voucher shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the tour departs.
- The meeting point will be at the Euston War Memorial, outside the Euston Station.
- It can be easily spotted in the Euston Square Gardens and is surrounded by the Euston Tap and East Lodge.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Ratings & Reviews
Please note that if you book the 12:45 departure time from April to December, on some dates you might not be able to re-enter the studios after the tour.