Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfers + 4 hour Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour
Leave your muggle lives behind to explore the world of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros Studios in London, responsible for bringing the Harry Potter books to the silver screen. Live out your wizarding dream by riding a broomstick, visiting the Great Hall, the Forbidden Forest, Platform 9 and ¾ and so much more! You also get the chance to see the best of London on a 4-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus tour to maximize your time in London.
- Experience the best of filmmaking on this highly rated and incredibly sought after tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in London, after being picked up in a comfortable AC coach from the meeting point.
- Each tour group will consist of no more than 6 guests (including children)
- Learn about the different technologies during the green screen experience and understand how the use of animatronics and prosthetics brought the books to life.
- Explore iconic sets from the series, like Dumbledore's Office, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and 3/4 and the Cupboard under the Stairs during your tour.
- After your Harry Potter escapade, you will be dropped back in Victoria where you can collect your Hop-on Hop-off tickets and make your way to any of the 60 stops to enjoy a 4 hour, immersive Hop-on Hop-off bus tour to maximize your time in London.
- Hit all the hotspots around town such as the Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and much more!
Leave Behind Reality and Enter the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with Transport to and from Warner Bros Studios
Your experience includes return transportation, saving you the trouble of planning the over 30-mile commute from London to Leavesden, where the Warner Bros. Studios are located. Once you are picked up from one of the two pick up points in Central London, your adventure will begin! Throughout the tour, you will get the chance to immerse yourself in the Harry Potter universe, maintained meticulously to the last detail by the Studios, be it the costumes used by the actors or the sets the movies played out in.
Dive Right Into the Iconic Sets from the Harry Potter Series
Your tour will begin in the exact spot it began for Harry; in the Cupboard under the Stairs where Harry slept before his 11th birthday. As soon as you finish watching a welcome video, you'll get to make your way to the Great Hall of Hogwarts, complete with props and costumes used during filming many meals and feasts attended by Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Take in the extraordinary detail and care that went into crafting every set as you visit the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore's Office, Hagrid's rustic hut and the incredible animatronics technology used to operate the door to the Chamber of Secrets! Perhaps the most exciting part of the tour is the newest permanent exhibition to the Studio Tour, the Forbidden Forest! Break all the rules and delve into the woods, home to many dark creatures from the deep and trees that are over 12 feet thick.
Explore the Hotspots of London on a 4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
After your wizarding escapade, you will then be dropped off at Victoria where you can collect your Hop-on Hop-off tickets at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre. After which, you can then board a bus at any of the stops to enjoy 4 hours of touring London. Choose from 3 different routes and over 60 stops for a convenient and fascinating adventure through the city. Visiting some of the most popular tourist destinations to truly cap off your visit to London.
- Transport to and from Warner Bros Studios.
- Guided tour of the studios.
- 4-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour pass.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the pickup location and entry time before you checkout. We offer pickups from:
- 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (London Victoria)
- King's Cross and St Pancras (Stop T), Kings Cross, London NW1 2SD (London King's Cross)
The time you choose is for entry to the studios and your pick up will happen two hours prior to your entry time.
Also note that, during peak periods, other transportation may be used than the branded buses.
Remember to collect your Hop-on Hop-off tickets at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre after being dropped off to Victoria after your Harry Potter tour.
This tour runs daily on an hourly basis from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
If you have chosen London Victoria as your pick up point, walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
If you have chosen London King's Cross as your pick up point, it is best to take the underground to St. Pancras and exit on St. Pancras road, closest to the Costa Coffee. Take a left when you exit and walk to the King's Cross and St Pancras (Stop T).
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at Greenline Coach Terminal, Bus Stop #3
- Address: Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, United Kingdom
- Closest bus stop is Londyn, which stops right across from the meeting point
- Buses 05EX will bring you here
- Closest subway station is Victoria Station, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point
- Victoria, Circle, and district lines will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.