Washington DC - Guided Luxury Bus Tour with Lunch
Tour Washington DC’s most delightful attractions in a glass or open-top bus with a guide, lunch, and a cruise along DC’s waterfront included in your package.
- Visit the top attractions of Washington DC on this 6-hour guided bus tour that includes Tidal Basin, lunch, and a boat cruise on the River Potomac.
- Your guide will tell you about famous and significant political buildings like the White House, U.S. Capitol Building, and the National Archives.
- Take guided walks at numerous memorials like the WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and more.
- Explore Tidal Basin, a 19th-century reservoir that boasts splendid views.
- Please Note: the boat cruise is operational only between 1 Apr- 15 Oct. In winter, this tour culminates with a visit to the Pentagon and more fascinating war memorials.
- 6-hour guided bus tour
- Glass-top/open-top luxury vehicle transportation
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Boat cruise (only in summer)
- Tickets to any ticketed attraction or interior tours of buildings
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Experience the crucial landmarks of Washington DC on this guided luxury bus tour. Choose between glass-top or open-top vehicles and enjoy great views of numerous historically and culturally significant attractions. Your driver-&-guide-in-one will share information and history behind all the attractions included in this day tour.
Visit noteworthy landmarks including the U.S. Navy Memorial, the National Archives, the U.S Capitol Building, and, of course, the house of POTUS – the White House. War memorials that you’ll stop at include the WWI Memorial and Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial. Other memorial visits include the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and the FDR Memorial all honor influential and important figures in America’s history. Travelling through the picturesque and iconic Tidal Basin is definitely a highlight of this trip. If it’s springtime, you’re sure to see pretty cherry blossoms.
After a lunch break at the Georgetown Waterfront Park, enjoy a boat ride on the River Potomac. This is part of your itinerary if it’s summer. In winter, this Washington bus tour ends with a visit to the Pentagon and several more poignant war memorials.
know before you go
know before you go
U.S Navy Memorial - U.S Capitol (guided outside stop) - White House (guided outside stop) - WWII Memorial (guided stop) - Jefferson Memorial (guided stop) - FDR Memorial (guided stop) - Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial (guided stop) - Lincoln Memorial (guided stop) - Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial (guided stop) - Georgetown Waterfront Park (lunch break) - Boat Cruise/Pentagon (outside stop, depending on the season)
- This tour is, unfortunately, unsuitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- The shuttle buses and vans don't have storage for accommodating carry-on bags - please only take along purses, briefcases, or backpacks. Please note that the tour operator has the right to inspect any bags, book bags, briefcases or backpacks you carry.
- You’ll either travel in a luxury climate-controlled closed-top bus or a unique small-capacity (18 guest max) Mercedes-Benz Sprinter bus with a glass-top or open-top convertible roof that can open or retract and turn into a glass-top depending on the weather.
- Daily: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at U.S. Navy Memorial.
- Address: Penn Quarter, Washington, DC 20004, USA.
- The closest bus stop is Pennsylvania Ave & 7th St Nw Fs Wb. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 70,74,79 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board the Green and Yellow Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.