Tour Florence Cathedral Museum and Climb Brunelleschi’s Dome
Explore the best attractions of Florence and learn about the rich history of it
- Discover Brunelleschi’s Dome and Florence Cathedral Museum, some of the best attractions of Florence on this tour.
- First up, explore Brunelleschi’s Dome and learn about the history it has to offer and why it is still considered the symbol of Florence, 600 years after completion.
- Climb up 463 stairs while admiring the beautiful interiors of the dome and also come up close to see Vasari’s Last Judgement.
- At the top, soak in the spectacular panoramic views of the city, which is also the highest vantage point.
- Skip the line at the Florence Cathedral Museum and explore the main highlights and rooms with your guide who will share interesting facts about the history of the museum.
- The museum was created to preserve the dome’s most precious artwork.
- Brunelleschi's Dome access
- Florence Cathedral Museum access
- Access to the other sights of the cathedral -Gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover Florence’s best sights with this tour - Brunelleschi’s Dome and Florence Cathedral Museum.
Starting off with Brunelleschi’s Dome, the Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore is an architectural masterpiece. An interesting fact about the dome is that it is the largest dome in Europe and also the only dome to have been built without a wooden base. The construction of the dome was completed in the year 1436 and 600 years later continues to be the symbol of Florence. Learn about the incredible history of the dome as you climb up 463 stairs! On your way up, you will get to see the spectacular interiors of the dome and also a chance to see Vasari’s Last Judgement up close. Get ready to be engulfed in the dome with the information shared by your guide who will give you first-hand information about the Cathedral. Once you reach the top of the dome, take in the wholesome panoramic view of the city from the highest vantage point in Florence.
Florence Cathedral Museum
It’s time to head towards the second attraction, the Florence Cathedral Museum, and get ahead of the crowd with this skip-the-line ticket. Also known as Museo dell’Opera del Duomo, the museum is home to original sculptures and objects of art created for the Cathedral. These were placed in the Cathedral museum to preserve them and copies of the artworks are showcased. Visit the main highlights and rooms with your guide as they impart upon you the facts and history of the museum. Admire some of the most important sculptures of Italian history in the museum which was also where Michelangelo created his most famous sculpture, David.
know before you go
know before you go
- Any comfortable dress wear which covers the knees and shoulders
- Guide tour available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
- English guided tour - Mon to Sat: 10:30 am and 3:30 pm | Sun: 12:45 pm and 3:30 pm
- Spanish guided tour - Mon to Sat: 10:30 am and 3:30 pm | Sun: 12:45 pm and 3:30 pm
- French guided tour - Mon to Sat: 10:30 am and 3:30 pm | Sun: 12:45 pm and 3:30 pm
- German guided tour - Mon to Sat: 10:30 am and 3:30 pm | Sun: 12:45 pm and 3:30 pm
- Italian guided tour - Mon to Sat: 10:30 am and 3:30 pm | Sun: 12:45 pm and 3:30 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host in front of Lindt Chocolate Shop.
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Landmark: Close to the Dome entrance.
- Your host will be holding a white flag/board.
- The closest bus stop is Pucci Duomo. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 14 and 23 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.