Total London Experience & London Eye Combo
- See the best of London on this panoramic tour, with entry to St. Paul’s Cathedral and Tower of London
- Witness a spectacle of tradition and history at the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Be dazzled by the Cullinan diamonds and the spectacular Kohi–i–Noor at the Crown Jewels
- Hear the story of the peasants’ revolt and attack on the Tower of 1381 and how the Tower’s very architecture protects it from attack
- Enjoy a boat ride across on the Thames and explore Greenwich on a walking tour
- Capture the best view of London in twilight from a glass capsule of the London Eye
- Admissions to Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral
- River Boat Ride
- London Eye Experience
- Free Subway Lunch Pack
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Hotel Return
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat.
Get exclusive access into the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral which is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. Head over to watch the Queen’s Foot Guard march to the palace alongside a military band during the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Enjoy an exclusive and different view of the famous Tower of London on this guided tour. Take to the water of the River Thames on a boat followed by a walking tour of Greenwich. End your day with a London Eye experience and enjoy breathtaking views of London in the luxury of your glass capsule.
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please carry a printed copy of the same at the time of pick-up.
On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch
During peak periods, additional vehicles without wi-fi may be used
The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions, we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead
Your tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at the London Eye Pier after which you can enjoy the London Eye Experience