Sisi Tour in Vienna and Lower Austria
Visit the historic Hofburg Imperial Palace, Sisi Museum, Niederweiden Palace, and more to discover the fascinating life of Empress Elisabeth of Austria beyond the famous myths.
- Nicknamed after Empress Elisabeth of Austria, discover the fascinating stories of Sisi behind the legendary myths at the Sisi Museum.
- Explore "Sisi – Woman and Empress", a special exhibition at Niederweiden Palace.
- Admire the rare combination of Baroque architecture with a rustic Italian style at Niederweiden Palace.
- View the special exhibition here and learn about royal objects that have never been shown before.
- Visit Schloss Hof Estate, a grand Baroque structure that belonged to Prince Eugene of Savoy.
- Admission to all attractions
- Guided tour in German or English
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your Sisi tour will start with a walk from the Vienna State Opera to the 13th-century Hofburg Imperial Palace. You'll discover the past world of strict courtly rules and ceremonies at the Sisi Museum. Here, you'll learn how the freedom-living empress lived in this atmosphere. Once your tour of the museum is over, you'll also get a chance to explore the Silver Collections and Imperial Apartments at your own pace.
From here, you'll travel to Niederweiden Palace, a unique Baroque structure. Don't miss the special exhibition at the Niederweiden hunting lodge that extends over seven rooms and showcases objects which have never been shown before. Finally, your tour will end with a visit to the splendid rooms and Baroque gardens of Schloss Hof Estate. You'll get some free time here to stroll around the impressive gardens and enjoy a quick snack at the café.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Thu and Sat: 8:45am
Infants under 1 can go for free. Children aged 2-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide across from Operngasse 8 next to the Opera fountain
- Address: Operngasse 8, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Operngasse 8, Wien.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Oper, Karlsplatz U.
- The station is just 2 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Bus #N71 and #N60 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.