Self-Guided Audio Tour of Santa Maria delle Grazie
Go on a self-guided tour of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, the home of Da Vinci's The Last Supper, with an audio guide that is available in multiple languages for your convenience.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Santa Maria delle Grazie on this self-guided audio tour and explore some of the most notable examples of Gothic and Renaissance architecture.
- As you walk through the Basilica, you can tune in to your audio guide on your phone and listen to the story of why and how this church was built.
- On this tour, you get to independently explore the many expressions of Renaissance and Gothic architecture throughout the church in addition to visiting The Bramante Grandstand, The Crucifixion, The Monastery, and more, at your own pace and convenience.
- By simply downloading the app on your smartphone, you can get access to the audio guide in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish making sure that you have a smooth tour as you learn and explore.
- The basilica also houses The Last Supper by Lionardo da Vinci, one of his most revered works.
- Audio guide
- Entry to The Last Supper
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Add a visit to the Santa Maria delle Grazie, a basilica located at the heart of Milan to spend time amidst Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Since this is a self-guided tour, you can explore the complex independently, at your own pace. The church features attractions like The Bramante Grandstand, The Crucifixion, and The Monastery to name a few and you can visit them without the hassle of strict itineraries.
The tour also includes an audio guide available on the app which is both Android and iOS compatible. So, you can tune in to your audio guide as you stroll through the charming interiors of Santa Maria delle Grazie. The guide will help you learn about must-visit places inside the church along with information relating to their history. Since this is a self-guided tour, you can access the audio guide anytime and visit the basilica during its operating hours for an immersive experience.
know before you go
- The church is pram/stroller accessible.
- This tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones to access the audio guide which is available
- The audio guide app is available on iOS and Android systems.
Santa Maria delle Grazie
- May 26 to Dec 31 - Tue to Sat at 8:15am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Address: Milano, MI.
- The closest bus stop is P.za Giovine Italia. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 50 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Conciliazione. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro 1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is S. Maria delle Grazie. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 16 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Milano Cadorna. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains R16, R17, R2, R27 and many more to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.