Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour
Explore the mesmerising land of glorious beaches, national parks, regional produce, grand gardens, and adventure activities while in the island country.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of Melbourne city and drown yourself in the magical coastline of Mornington Peninsula with your expert tour guide.
- Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the hub of scuba diving, Portsea, and the ever-so scenic coast of Sorrento.
- Fly over the Peninsula and get a bird's eye view of the same on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle gondola ride.
- Visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie and indulge yourself in delicious, hand-crafted chocolates.
- Guests have the option to visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm and have a jolly good time picking strawberries during the summers, with a small additional fee.
- All park entry fees
- Expert tour guide
- Access to free translation app
- One-way ride on Arthur’s Seat Eagle Gondola
- Chocolate tasting at Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie
- Fees for strawberry picking (Nov-Mar)
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Head away from the hustle and crowds of Melbourne city and explore the scenic coastline of Mornington Peninsula. Here, visit the seaside town of Portsea, the hub of scuba activities on the Peninsula, with your expert tour guide. Take a gander at the enchanting beauty of Sorrento. As you drown yourself in the peace of this Peninsula, your expert guide will give you insights into the history and facts of this mesmerising coastline.
Enjoy a bird's eye view of the beauty that this Peninsula is as in the gondola ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle. Amid this adventurous day take a break to indulge in the deliciousness of hand-crafted chocolates at the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie. In the summer months, pick and relish the best strawberries, this tour offers an option to visit the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm.
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear according to weather conditions.
- Please carry snacks and a bottle of water.
- Daily: 7am - 8am
- Please arrive at the pick-up 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Inner-city pick-up service is available from most accommodation providers and specific pick-up points.
- Choose the pick-up point while booking your ticket.
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Your ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.