Mammoth Cave Margaret River Self-Guided Audio Tour
Travel back in time to Mammoth Cave, where the massive marsupials once roamed the Earth. See fossils of the long-extinct creature in the flesh, embedded in the limestone walls of the cave.
- Explore the renowned Mammoth Cave of Australia located in the Margaret River Region.
- Discover the wonders of the cave with the help of an audio-guide.
- See incredibly rare fossils of mammoths embedded within the limestone walls of the cave.
- Catch sight of beautiful natural limestone formations on the roof of the cave.
- Entry to Mammoth Cave
- Audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Often referred to as a magical time capsule, Mammoth Cave is home to some rare fossils of long extinct creatures that once roamed on Earth. These fossils offer a peek into life on Earth 50,000 years back, when these massive creatures roamed the forests above what is currently the cave.
Once you enter the cave, you can see the various crystal and limestone formations inside. The boardwalks and platforms will take you across the chambers of the cave, allowing you to see these intriguing formations up close. An audio guide will be available, allowing you to explore the cave by yourself and delve into its history.
The highlight of the tour is seeing the fossil jawbone of the long-extinct Mammoth embedded in the limestone walls. Once you have explored the inside of the cave, you can take a short walk through the forest located above, which is home to diverse flora and fauna.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily - Every 15 minutes between 9 AM to 4 PM
Audio Guide Languages
English, Mandarin, French, Malay, and German
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes that are non slippery.
- Please note that there is a considerable amount of walking.
- The experience is not stroller or wheelchair accessible.
- The experience is not recommended to those with impaired physical mobility.
- The experience requires a minimum of 2 people.
- Guests between 4 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-16, as well as seniors aged above 65 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo. ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Mammoth Cave.
- Address : Caves Rd, Forest Grove WA 6286.
- It is recommended to drive or take a taxi to get to the cave as there is limited public transport.
- By car: Mammoth Cave is a 15-minute drive south of Margaret River along Caves Road
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.