Key West Day Trip & Conch Train Tour
- Enjoy a variety of activities that the Key West has to offer on its shores
- Zip around in a locomotive and witness how the glorious railroad system works
- Hop off at Station Depot and grab some homemade chocolate fudge and other refreshments to keep your hunger at bay
- Truval Station is located just minutes away from Ernest Hemingway's Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse and many fine art galleries and restaurants. You’ll definitely want to add this place to your bucket list of places to visit!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Conch train ticket
- Local taxes and fees
- Food and beverages
Frolic around on the shores of Key West with its sandy beaches and Caribbean atmosphere. It’s a nice place to just relax and enjoy the good food, courtesy of the cafés and restaurants that will be sure to have your tastebuds in applause. Next up is the Conch Train ride, without which no Key West trip is complete. Climb on board for a 90-minute and join in on the tour of the three stops - Station Depot, Truval Village, and Flagler Station, South Florida’s largest business park. This is the perfect tour for all the train enthusiasts out there!
An email confirmation with your ticket details will be sent to you.
The bus will make a brief rest stop on the way to Key West
Upon arrival, the guide will provide instructions on the Conch Train Tour
Free time in Key West is from approximately 12:00pm to 5:00pm