Guided Tour of the Doi Inthanon National Park
Explore the highest peak in Thailand and gain a cultural experience the country has to offer.
- Experience Thailand in all its beauty in this guided tour as you get the best of both worlds - adventure and nature.
- Marvel at the picturesque unending views from atop the highest mountain peak in Thailand - Doi Inthanon as you soak in the rich forests surrounding it.
- Visit the Wachirathan Waterfall, which is over 80 meters in height, and interestingly, its mist feeds the vegetation around it.
- Head to the twin pagodas, the Napamatanee Don and Napaphon Bhumisiri, which were built for the Royal King and Queen.
- Guided tour
- Pickup/Drop Off in Chiang Mai (City Area)
- Travel insurance
- Set lunch
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 30 10月, 2022.
These tickets are valid until 30 10月, 2022.
Get the best of both worlds in this tour as you venture on an adventure amidst nature. Doi Inthanon is Thailand’s highest mountain peak which is surrounded by preserved forests that are the country’s best natural parks. Breathe in the crisp, cool air as you soak in the picturesque views from what is sometimes called the ‘Rooftop of Thailand.’
Visit one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country, the Wachirathan Waterfall, which is over 80 meters in height, and its powerful force creates mist that feeds the vegetation surrounding it. Head to the twin pagodas that are situated on the highest point in Thailand, the Napamatanee Don and Napaphon Bhumisiri, which were built for the Royal King and Queen. This guided tour is sure to give you an experience of Thailand like never before.
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is not suitable for individuals with back problems, heart problems, mobility impairments, and respiratory issues.
- Daily from 8am - 5:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickup.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- This is applicable to hotels in Chiangmai City Area only.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Actual pick up time will be sent via separate email.