Jewel Cave Margaret River Guided Tour
Discover Western Australia’s biggest show cave, located in the Margaret River Region! Get a chance to see stalagmites, stalactites, cave corals, and pendulites in the flesh!
- Discover the Jewel Cave in Western Australia and its three beautiful underground chambers.
- With a professional guide by your side, learn a great deal about the save, its history, and its attractions.
- Catch sight of numerous stunning natural formations inside the cave.
- See the skeleton of a Tasmanian Tiger, preserved for over 3000 years.
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Jewel Cave is one of the most naturally decorated caves in Australia and contains numerous examples of helictites, cave corals, stalagmites, and pendulites. The highlights of the cave’s natural formations include the enormous stalagmite, known as ‘The Karri Forest’, and flowstones such as the Organ Pipes and The Frozen Waterfall.
The cave is home to three chambers, with the Lake Chamber offering some of the most diverse cave formations. You can see several crystal formations, cave corals, helictites, and some incredibly rare pendulites, which are pendulum-like structures formed from stalagmites. With an expert guide by your side, you can learn a great deal about the cave and its hidden gems.
The cave is also home to the fossilized remains of numerous Tasmanian Tigers, also known as Thylacines. Preserved for over 3000 years, guests can get a chance to see the skeleton on display at the cave center.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
- All the high touch areas are cleaned more frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations are present throughout.
- All staff have completed the COVID-19 specific hygiene training.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes that are non-slippery.
- Please note that there is a considerable amount of walking.
- The experience is not stroller or wheelchair accessible
- The experience requires a minimum of 2 people.
- Guests above the age of 4 can enjoy the experience.
- Guests between 4 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Mon to Sun - Every 60 minutes between 9 AM and 4 PM.
Infants aged 0-3 can go for free. Children aged 4-16, as well as seniors aged 60+, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Jewel Cave.
- Address: Jewel Caves Rd, Deepdene WA 6290, Australia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- By car: Jewel Cave is a 10-minute drive north of Augusta, along Caves Road.
- It is recommended to drive or take a taxi to get to the cave as there is limited public transport.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.