James Bond Island and Canoe Tour
Embark on a fun day of island hopping to canoe, relax, and swim in the clear turquoise waters to see the popular Monkey Cave, Panyee Island, Talu Cave, and James Bond Island.
- On this full-day hopping tour, discover Wat Suwan Khuha (Monkey Cave).
- Experience the local life at Panyee Island, a village built on stilts and floating on water.
- Swim, canoe, and paddle around the Talu Cave area.
- Visit the famous James Bond Island and capture memorable shots.
- Driver and guide
- Shared Transfers (round trip)
- Canoe and life jacket
- Extended pickup zone (optional)
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your day-long hopping trip with the first stop at Wat Suwan Khuha (Monkey Cave). Be mindful of the monkeys! The cave's dim illumination and the sparse natural light produce an ethereal, otherworldly feel. See the statues and carvings before making your way to the Surakul Pier to board your long-tail boat to Panyee Island, also called the floating village. Enjoy a hearty Thai lunch on the island as you learn about the local culture and experience this unique village made on stilts and floating on water. Continue your island hopping with Talu Cave, where you can canoe and swim in the beautiful blue water. Discover the caves with their incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
Next, head to James Bond Island, the highlight of the tour. The 1974 James Bond movie, "The Man with the Golden Gun," made these limestone karsts world-famous. See the cliff up close from the perfect viewpoint to see the stunning 20-meter rock formation, a solitary cliff surrounded by blue waters and cliffs. The island has an incredible view of the iconic limestone cliff, located right in the center of the blue-green water.
know before you go
- Hotel pickup and drop off services are only available in Maikhao, Naiyang, Naithon, Cherngtalay/Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala (Between Wat Kamala to Novotel Kamala only), Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu, and Chalong.
- It is recommended to wear sunglasses and bring a swimsuit. -It is advised to bring your camera/smartphone fully charged.
- It is recommended to apply sunscreen and carry a hat/umbrella, and a waterproof bag.
- It is advised to get an extra pair of clothes.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, and people with heart problems.
- Tue, Thu & Sat: 8am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.